First start up issues

What is the vacuum supposed to be at idle? Mine reads around 10-8 is this right?
glad eveything worked out for ya!
beerchug.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

she still doesn't like to idle below 2k for some reason. I hope its just the tune.

do you have stock injectors? did you adjust the idle screw? psi fuel on idle? most likey it's a vaccum leaks....you changed all the tee fitting on the TB to brass or better ones.. do not plug the power commander on if it's not tune yet...it will run like crap.

stock injectors about 42 at idle. i tried a couple different maps from dave but they don't seem to work very well. power commander is unplugged now and it idles a bit better but at like 1800rpm. if you ease on the throttle it will stall. getting to much fuel? like i said i hope its just a tune and ill call the place tomorrow see when they can tune her. I checked all the vacuum lines no leaks found anywhere.

no kinks in fuel lines...Before I tuned my bike...it idles fine at 900rpm and smooth. it could be a fuel problem...

no kinks in lines. well once i take it to the shop they should be able to figure out whats going on. Who knows maybe i messed up some vacuum lines somewhere, what kills me is that if u give it a bit more throttle it runs great.

are you sure the map sensor is plugged in
it was the sensor on the back of the air box
if its not plugged in, or seeing vac from all 4 tb's it will run like crap

The map sensor is the one on the right tucked underneath all that crap right? It has a vacuum going from all 4 throttle bodies. I just got off the phone with vortech about their fmu and I guess I had it hooked up wrong. The damn thing has four adjustment screws and such. Anyone here using the super fmu??

the map sensor is the sensor that isnt mounted to anything after the airbox is off
it is originally mounted to the airbox
it looks just like the air pressure sensor (mounted to the frame on left side of bike

i think I know what you mean.
What about the black evap canister lookin thingie? do I HAVE to run that thing? I'm sorry i duno what thats called.

Pinky do you have a picture of the bleeder valves installed? I tried it a few different ways and the FI light keeps coming on.

There is no particular check valve hes talking about.  You can pick one up at any auto parts store.   You may have to put more than one before the map sensor.  Try two and see what happens.  Basically you should put the same end on the line side that you can blow through.  You don't want that sensor to see pressure but you do want it to read vacuum.

Back