First Ride on my baby

I wuz just playin' witcha, man! Ride on!

--Wag--

Since my uopload center doesnt work right, I'm gonna take care of the picture thing here by doin multiple posts with a pic of the bike in each one.

Sorry, but at least I get pics posted this way. A general disclaimer: ignore how dirty it is, this was after riding tonight, and I got caught in the rain about 15 miles from home.

100_0424.jpg

There is no rings seating anymore. That stuff is old news. Ride it like you want to ride it.

And what kind of VTX did you have? I had my 1800 until I bought the Busa, and I still have it...but it's getting sold. There is nothing about it that I need anymore.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
< - - - - so sad, I loved my VTX (first bike) but the busa just flamed it....

congrats when i first got mu busa my first tanks was gone at 59 miles 9.7mpg yeah is all i can say still 23k i have no idea what i did, average is 33 mpg
firedevil.gif

Somewhat. I had an integra that I used to run in SCCA events. I recently sold it though. I built a Cobra Replica to replace it.

hell, im lucky to see 25 mpg...... but then again..... i do need a PC and tune REALLY BAD!!! glad ya enjoyed ur first flight!!! it was gorgeous here in NE Ohio today but my bike is at the shop and i couldnt get there in time to pick it up this afternoon. im defy jealous of all u guys that are gettin to ride......
bowdown.gif

Back