First Name Only

Last edited:
Good thread @fallenarch.
@Kiwi Rider, nice accomplishment. is it framed and hanging on your living room? I read the part about being one of many returning from an event and remembered when I was driving out of the movie theater’s parking lot after watching the first fast and furious movie!! my little accord was screaming. :rofl:
I’m Miguel, but a bunch of you already knew that.

@Mr Brown nick name = Tree ;)

Bill when I was kid I wondered how my grand paw Bill was really William , and then they threw a wrench in the mix that my Dad's middle name was William , but everyone called him George by his 1st name . Then I met my cousin Billy who was a William too . @ 4 or 5 years old I was all screwed up .

FYI Honey Badger was acquired from a few things over years .
One stopping a robbery at a fuel station where a friend was the responding police Sargent . 3 suspects I fought in a parking lot holding two till police arrived .
Chasing down AK47 armed bad guy at a Friday night guys BBQ after home invasion .
Little , mean , and fights above weight class ;)

@Mr Brown nick name = Tree ;)

Bill when I was kid I wondered how my grand paw Bill was really William , and then they threw a wrench in the mix that my Dad's middle name was William , but everyone called him George by his 1st name . Then I met my cousin Billy who was a William too . @ 4 or 5 years old I was all screwed up .

FYI Honey Badger was acquired from a few things over years .
One stopping a robbery at a fuel station where a friend was the responding police Sargent . 3 suspects I fought in a parking lot holding two till police arrived .
Chasing down AK47 armed bad guy at a Friday night guys BBQ after home invasion .
Little , mean , and fights above weight class ;)
My wife and I have 6 grandkids but only one of them is a boy, his name is William so I guess the name will live on.

Real name is Daniel. Short form is Dan.
IMG-20180916-WA0022.jpg

:thumbsup:Y’know, I often think about how awesome it would be for all the regulars here to actually meet and go for a blast on our bikes, then hit a real good restaurant and onward for a drink at a bar or something, a night out!
I know the logistics of such an exercise are right outta the ball park, but dreams are free at least lol.
It would be so cool.
Unfortunately distance is our enemy.

:thumbsup:Y’know, I often think about how awesome it would be for all the regulars here to actually meet and go for a blast on our bikes, then hit a real good restaurant and onward for a drink at a bar or something, a night out!
I know the logistics of such an exercise are right outta the ball park, but dreams are free at least lol.
It would be so cool.
It would be really something...imagine how much fun we'd have.

It would be so cool.
Yeah..I know the feeling.I regret to live so far away from everyone else. But wait...compared to you I am not THAT far away lol

Back