Name thread

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Okay peeps, start throwin the names out there. Right now we are thinking about Madison Olivia if it's a girl. But we dont have any boy's names yet. So, whatcha got?:whistle:

I've always been partial to Connor myself....... or maybe Nicholas.

I know what NOT to name it.... (this is from my experience as a teacher.. certain names carry certain personalities... PS.. Don't mean to offend anyone.. just my $0.02))

No to Girls named: Kiara (or any derived spelling of it.. this is code for ****), Amber or Jasmine (gonna be a stripper), Alicia (LIAR and sneaky), Kari (very Naive and often ends up pregnant), Christina (well... kind of like Kari.. without being Naive)

No to Boys named: Taylor (thinks they are slick and can get away with everything), any Initial Names (BJ, CJ, JD etc) (these kids have a certain attraction to dipping tobacco), Justin (or Justyn)(A.K.A. CRIMINAL), Cody.... (hangs out with Taylors and the Initial Crowd), Gideon and Damion.... (unless you REALLY hate the kid), Josh....( too dumb to get themselves out of trouble.... kind of like a male Kari.)

okay.... I think that just about covers it.. but I could always go into the Zacchaeus, Raheim, Quentin, Devontae, Booker, Komichael, Quantavian, Octavia, Ne-She, Carleshia, Danique, Ankilah (pronounced like Tequila without the T) and Shanique's.... but I don't think you are going to name your child any of those.

I know what NOT to name it.... (this is from my experience as a teacher.. certain names carry certain personalities... PS.. Don't mean to offend anyone.. just my $0.02))

No to Girls named: Kiara (or any derived spelling of it.. this is code for ****), Amber or Jasmine (gonna be a stripper), Alicia (LIAR and sneaky), Kari (very Naive and often ends up pregnant), Christina (well... kind of like Kari.. without being Naive)

No to Boys named: Taylor (thinks they are slick and can get away with everything), any Initial Names (BJ, CJ, JD etc) (these kids have a certain attraction to dipping tobacco), Justin (or Justyn)(A.K.A. CRIMINAL), Cody.... (hangs out with Taylors and the Initial Crowd), Gideon and Damion.... (unless you REALLY hate the kid), Josh....( too dumb to get themselves out of trouble.... kind of like a male Kari.)

okay.... I think that just about covers it.. but I could always go into the Zacchaeus, Raheim, Quentin, Devontae, Booker, Komichael, Quantavian, Octavia, Ne-She, Carleshia, Danique, Ankilah (pronounced like Tequila without the T) and Shanique's.... but I don't think you are going to name your child any of those.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW... those are all REAL names of ACTUAL students that I have or have had in my class.

oh.. these are SOOOOO not Innocent! I would publish PICS if I knew the law (or their mommas) wouldn't come after me!

So Jules, what about Taylor for a girl? Had any of those? Or Seth?

Gunter or, I had a boy in my cub scouts named Thor. I always liked Felicity for a girl.

I always liked Derrik Wayne.

"Derrick Wayne.....get yo momma a beer" .... rolls off the tongue nicely don'tcha think?:laugh:

Now this right here id funny stuff. I had a neighbor that had a son named Parker. All summer we would here them correcting him by calling (done in your best nasally voice), "now Parker, please don't beat the cat" or something like that.

That is some very specific funny azz sh!t right there!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So Jules, what about Taylor for a girl? Had any of those? Or Seth?

Girl Taylors are usually very level headed... our homecoming queen last year was a Taylor.. and she Barrell Raced horses too.

I've had One Seth and he was a Navy Chief's son... very polite and well mannered... i'd give a :agree: on that one

Back