First Busa

Cmeadows270

Registered
First busa and so far I’m loving it …got it last week and it’s been a long time coming.. had an accident back in 21 guy pulled out in front of me and had to lay my zx9r down totaled the bike and I had several injuries.. just glad to be back riding again! I was torn between the zx-14 and a Busa.. I think I mad the right choice!

IMG_2509.jpeg

IMG_2506.jpeg

IMG_2507.jpeg

I like your bike as well do you have any mods done to it as far as the air box and/or ecm flash? Just curious was thinking about doing some things to mine come winter

I like your bike as well do you have any mods done to it as far as the air box and/or ecm flash? Just curious was thinking about doing some things to mine come winter
I have several mods done to mine but it is a Gen 2....there are no mods for the airbox other than installing an aftermarket filter...I am a K&N guy but as you hang around and read more on the site, you will note there are many, many differing opinions on many, many aftermarket items and mods...

There is a whole section on the Gen 3 and the mods owners have done....it is pretty extensive too..

You have an exhaust system so I would naturally assume you have an aftermarket air filter as well-the two normally go hand in hand.

Lots of members are flashing their ECU and some are adding aftermarket velocity stacks..

There are a lot of posts on some of the issues members are having with their gen 3s....quick shifter issues, brake issues, etc.....

I have several mods done to mine but it is a Gen 2....there are no mods for the airbox other than installing an aftermarket filter...I am a K&N guy but as you hang around and read more on the site, you will note there are many, many differing opinions on many, many aftermarket items and mods...

There is a whole section on the Gen 3 and the mods owners have done....it is pretty extensive too..

You have an exhaust system so I would naturally assume you have an aftermarket air filter as well-the two normally go hand in hand.

Lots of members are flashing their ECU and some are adding aftermarket velocity stacks..

There are a lot of posts on some of the issues members are having with their gen 3s....quick shifter issues, brake issues, etc.....
Ok thanks I’ll have to look into it

Back