First Busa

WhiteBusa11

Registered
Hello all figure I would post in here. Finally bought my first Busa, 2011 white Busa. Started out on a 1995 CBR 600, moved up to a 06 GSX-R 1000, and now I've got the bike I have been wanting for a while. Not new to bikes though have been a mechanic for the past 4 1/2 years. First thing to go when I got it was the stickers and they were pulled off before it left the crate, gotta love working at a dealership.

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

wonderful ... :welcome:..
but why take off the kanji??? just wondering... paint plans?

No paint plans just didn't like the color of the stickers. The bike has a gold metallic pearl and the stickers were a brownish gray color just didn't like the way they looked. Especially when i'm thinking about putting the gold wheels off the 08 on it.

Welcome. I think if you take the red decals from the black '11 model and put those on it would look great.

Nice, they wouldnt let me watch them uncrate mine. Welcome to the oRg. :welcome:

??? :wtf:
That's like the dr telling you to wait outside while your son is born.
That's one of the best moments in your relationship is watching her come out of the crate? Blanca was like eight months old on the showroom so I didn't get to see the birth either :( I'm jealous of WhiteBusa cuz he's got crate pics of his.

Welcome. I think if you take the red decals from the black '11 model and put those on it would look great.

??? :wtf:
That's like the dr telling you to wait outside while your son is born.
That's one of the best moments in your relationship is watching her come out of the crate? Blanca was like eight months old on the showroom so I didn't get to see the birth either :( I'm jealous of WhiteBusa cuz he's got crate pics of his.

HAHA you sound so heartbroken that you werent there at the moment it was rolled out on the floor :rofl:

Back