First Busa

:welcome: and congrats.

The Blue Angel version looks great in the sunlight!

For CBXRider: I live in beutiful Coeur D' Alene. Yes there are some long open areas but the deer have had a few hard winters. If I tangle with one at ANY speed both the deer and I lose.:vuur1:. But it will be fun. I just wish there was a track around here so I could figure out what I can ask this bike to do. Even though you have been round the corner a 100 times there might be a reason to tighten your line. Knowing that I am going though the corner at 70% of the bikes ablity would realy boost my confidince.

I finaly got pics of my frame sliders for those

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

Nice bike, and after reading your words of wisdom, you don't sound 17. :laugh:

I am almost in the same boat you are. I came home on leave from this deployment and bought my first busa. I only had 4 days to ride and then back to Iraq. When I come back it will be winter and I am stationed in upstate NY. Enjoy the summer when it comes and ride some for me.

Sorry to hear about your riding situation but thanks for your service and being proof freedom is anything but free.

Re: First Busa for Mischief

First ... hello to everyone. Got my 09 silver and grey Busa not long ago ... i traded in an 09 Dyna Lowrider with just a little over a 1000 miles on it. Got to admit i almost turned around a couple times on the way over to get the Busa . BUT.......I DIDNT !! ..... what a machine ! I told the salesman i wanted a bike that would scare the crap out of me .... mission accomplished. :lol: Now i know the Hayabusa is not to be feared.... but respect for its power and respect for its pussycat qualities ..... its fast, real fast .... nimble, agile and a very well mannered motorcycle ..... but im still learning about my new steed ..... Ive had hondas , yamaha, triumph, motto guzzi and 4 harleys and this Busa is the most thrilling of them all .....ride safe .....all motorcyclist are my brothers .....ps ......i will be 65 in january ....... mischief

Back