First Busa

majestic12

Hunting Kawasakis
Donating Member
Registered
I just bought my Busa in Febuary. That is kind of a bad month to buy one when you live in North Idaho. As you can see there is two inchs of snow on the ground so I had to trailer it home. I promise to get some new pics with the Great Views up here.

I have since put frame sliders on as I don't want a possible tip over to make me cry.

This is my first sport bike but I have been on a Honda 650 for the last 8 Years. I know that it is like apples and oranges but you have to take the plung some time. Half my friends think I am nut and should have taken one more baby step. The only thing is The Hayabusa is really in a class all it's own so I don't know if there is really a way to slowly step up this great bike.

On last thing the friends who think I am nut for going for the Busa can't seem to realize I got the bike for me, not what other people will think of me when they see me go by. Hey I can't help it if they bike is that great.

The bottom line is you just have to respect the power. The Power mode selector is helpful when I want to keep the back tire hooked up when I see the street sweepers have not got the sand off the road. Just one of those perils of riding in snow contry.

DSCN0307.JPG

:welcome::welcome::welcome: To the ORG.
Bubba

PS ride safe and respect the power and have fun.

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad, I haven't had my busa out yet either. But the snow is melting fast! :thumbsup:

Where in Idaho are you? I was born in Kellogg, in a previous century...:laugh: I'm probably headed up that way again in July on my way to Montana.

:welcome:and congrats.:thumbsup: It tickles me when I pull up at a store and somebody comes out and ask, is that a Hayabusa? Man you're nuts for riding that thing.:poke: I reply, "She's as gentle as a Lamb when I want her to be, or can strike like a Falcon on prey, in the blink of an eye."

Last edited:
Back