FIRE POWER!!!

FIRE POWER!!! - Is it true?

• I have several weapons at home!!!

Votes: 190 100.0%

• Total voters
When I moved into my current house, my neighbor intoduced himself. He was in his "work" vehicle (which looked like undercover police car).

I found out he's an ATF agent. I asked him if he was going to arrest me for my extended magazine on my SKS, he asked me if I was a gun nut ( I said reformed gun nut, and we both laughed). We have since become friends, he's a great guy.

AR15 with ACOG scope

Kimber Ultra CDP II .45ACP

Winchester .17

rulez8bn.gif
 PM sent

As one of the board's long time "gun" guys I feel compelled to respond.  

Actually I'm surprised no one else brought this up.

Vector, THAT IS NOT AN AR PISTOL

Unless you have a class III license and a tax stamp, your little piece could end you up in a whole bunch of trouble.  

What you have is classified as a "SBR"￾ short barreled rifle.  You need to remedy the situation ASAP.  

All you have to do to get back into the good graces of the ATF is to REMOVE THE STOCK, and just leave the buffer tube in place.  Only then will it be a pistol.  

Secondly, just to clarify, M203 (40 millimeters) GRENADE LAUNCHERS ARE ILLEGAL. (PERIOD).  

Now the 37mm "flare launchers"￾ are entirely LEGAL.  They can fire flares, smoke rounds and "bird busters"￾.  There is some really great sites dedicated to the loading and creative uses of the 37mm round.  

Just trying to keep a fellow brother out of trouble.  

Chris
Yeah Jr,,you may need to bust yourself.
laugh.gif

3 handguns (.40, .38 revolver, .25 - 1 for me, 2 for her) & 2 shotties (12G pump and 20G over/under).

2 - 20 guage shotguns
3 - 12 guage shotguns

Ruger P-89
KelTec 380
32 derringer
Colt 45
Laser 25 - prototype
Some other 380 forgot name

SKS
TECH 9
AR-15
7MM Rifle
Ruger 10/22 w/ hellfire system
Some old 22 rifle
Pellet gun & Red Rider BB Gun

Cases of ammo for each caliber

Welcome to Texas Gentleman
beerchug.gif

We have a Glock something or another in our house but they still scare the begeesus out of me.

I don't know why... nothing bad has ever happened and I'm kind of fascinated by them when I look at them at the sporting gooods place.

I am working up the courage to shoot one though. one day
blush.gif

Glock 19 9MM, Glock 21 .45, Para Ordnance .45, Ruger security 6 357, Ruger SP 101 357 snubby, Taurus .25, Ruger 10/22, Ruger 30/06, Winchester 30/30, 3 Mossberg 12 gauges, and an old Sears Roebuck single shot 20 gauge. LOOKING FOR MORE.
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif
hey let's all bring our guns to the bash and have a SHOW AND TELL!

JUST KIDDIN CAP!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rulez8bn.gif
 PM sent

As one of the board's long time "gun" guys I feel compelled to respond.  

Actually I'm surprised no one else brought this up.

Vector, THAT IS NOT AN AR PISTOL

Unless you have a class III license and a tax stamp, your little piece could end you up in a whole bunch of trouble.  

What you have is classified as a "SBR"￾ short barreled rifle.  You need to remedy the situation ASAP.  

All you have to do to get back into the good graces of the ATF is to REMOVE THE STOCK, and just leave the buffer tube in place.  Only then will it be a pistol.  

Secondly, just to clarify, M203 (40 millimeters) GRENADE LAUNCHERS ARE ILLEGAL. (PERIOD).  

Now the 37mm "flare launchers"￾ are entirely LEGAL.  They can fire flares, smoke rounds and "bird busters"￾.  There is some really great sites dedicated to the loading and creative uses of the 37mm round.  

Just trying to keep a fellow brother out of trouble.  

Chris
Thank you very much for looking out.

You are 100% correct Chris!

But their are other reasons to have such weapons legally. As long as you fall into one of those your good.

I'm good.

Good lookin out though! You know your stuff!

in case you didn't notice tha avatar, hehe
but actually i'd grab the ak if the shtf, or the 870 if it was really close up
winkold.gif

AAAAANNNNDDDD just finished cleaning my Ruger. It's like Zen... Almost as satisfying as cleaning my busa was.

WOW alot of people pack heat around here!!! I used to go shooting alot with my father when I was younger but he retired and we have only gone once in along time.I always say i'am giong to get my pistol permit but never find the time.

It is said that one of every 5 homes in the US has at least one Gun in it. Some people believe that guns kill people and would never touch one.

Then some of us think that Guns don't kill people, people kill people!

I just want to kinda know what you think.

Pictures welcome.
Is that an M-203? I didn't know civillians could own a grenade launcher? AWESOME!
Yes, but you can only purchase smoke rounds from what I understand.
The law is the law!
Actually it depends on the state...like mine, I have a 37mm, not the m203 but it gives me the kicks without the hefty price tag. I license it as a DD, which is legal in Washington...thought it was in Texas too but not my place to say, and I can shoot lethal rounds out of it. M203 should allready be registered as a DD though.

Only thing I'm limited on is no Explosives. :/ That takes extra licenses from the ATF and Washington Gov gets their panties in a knot...plus the idea of dropping acouple grand in $$ on one round isn't my cup of tea.
sad.gif
Definitly makes it a ***** when I'm reloading as I'm limited in how much powder I can use less I end up falling into an explosive catagory just for the propellant. :/

Only problem I'm running into is that the gunranges seem to be closing down. Closest one to my house no longer allows rifles, because idiots were shooting the target hangers for 'fun', have had two shut down completely out of the blue, outdoor public shooting area got closed down because of people dumping trash plus acouple yahoos decided to start shooting towards the road at the street signs, and the only other two I know about have a one round rule and usually have their dentures hit the ground when I pull out my launcher for skeet. >.> 37mm works great on clay pigeons...really it does.

View attachment 1286384

Back