FIRE POWER!!!

FIRE POWER!!! - Is it true?

• I have several weapons at home!!!

Votes: 190 100.0%

• Total voters
rulez8bn.gif
 PM sent

As one of the board's long time "gun" guys I feel compelled to respond.  

Actually I'm surprised no one else brought this up.

Vector, THAT IS NOT AN AR PISTOL

Unless you have a class III license and a tax stamp, your little piece could end you up in a whole bunch of trouble.  

What you have is classified as a "SBR"￾ short barreled rifle.  You need to remedy the situation ASAP.  

All you have to do to get back into the good graces of the ATF is to REMOVE THE STOCK, and just leave the buffer tube in place.  Only then will it be a pistol.  

Secondly, just to clarify, M203 (40 millimeters) GRENADE LAUNCHERS ARE ILLEGAL. (PERIOD).  

Now the 37mm "flare launchers"￾ are entirely LEGAL.  They can fire flares, smoke rounds and "bird busters"￾.  There is some really great sites dedicated to the loading and creative uses of the 37mm round.  

Just trying to keep a fellow brother out of trouble.  

Chris
m203 is indeed legal if you have the documents to have them...which he should, just to buy one requires such.

Class II isn't it? Bah, gotta look up the laws again.

And is that indeed an m203? Looks awefully like what I have which is a Cobray 37mm launcher.

It is said that one of every 5 homes in the US has at least one Gun in it. Some people believe that guns kill people and would never touch one.

Then some of us think that Guns don't kill people, people kill people!

I just want to kinda know what you think.

Pictures welcome.
Is that an M-203? I didn't know civillians could own a grenade launcher? AWESOME!
Yes, but you can only purchase smoke rounds from what I understand.
The law is the law!
Actually it depends on the state...like mine, I have a 37mm, not the m203 but it gives me the kicks without the hefty price tag. I license it as a DD, which is legal in Washington...thought it was in Texas too but not my place to say, and I can shoot lethal rounds out of it. M203 should allready be registered as a DD though.

Only thing I'm limited on is no Explosives. :/ That takes extra licenses from the ATF and Washington Gov gets their panties in a knot...plus the idea of dropping acouple grand in $$ on one round isn't my cup of tea.
sad.gif
Definitly makes it a ***** when I'm reloading as I'm limited in how much powder I can use less I end up falling into an explosive catagory just for the propellant. :/

Only problem I'm running into is that the gunranges seem to be closing down. Closest one to my house no longer allows rifles, because idiots were shooting the target hangers for 'fun', have had two shut down completely out of the blue, outdoor public shooting area got closed down because of people dumping trash plus acouple yahoos decided to start shooting towards the road at the street signs, and the only other two I know about have a one round rule and usually have their dentures hit the ground when I pull out my launcher for skeet. >.> 37mm works great on clay pigeons...really it does.

View attachment 1286399
i got an 870 with a knoxx too.
i got this gun so i can call the popo quickly after i "clean house"
Pictures5Cfunny-images5Cp2007382851.jpg

And if they all fail on me i always have this so my family and i should be protected well i would think that little weapon is called American Bulldog 110 LBS of muscle

Picture_222.jpg

Guess u could say we encourage home invasion, but we just give em a little runnin room before we fire!!
Steyr .50 HS sniper rifle
steyr50hs.jpg
[/quote]

I like this idea.
Last thing you need up here is a dead body on your own property.....lol

My babies:

DPMS INC. AR15
-Tactical stock
-30mm BSA red dot + 1" riser
-CAA adj. pistol grip
-CAA quad rail
-Promag 6" tactical bipod
-Promag forward grip
-Laser on pressure switch
-Tactical light
-Will soon have an EOTECH sight on it. Wanted an ACOG, but I'm not dropping $700 on a sight.

Remington 870
-Tactical stock
-2 shot extension
-Heat shield
-5 shot side-saddle for stock (not install)

Glock 19 9mm (Gen3) x 2
-Meprolight night sights on one
-Zone3 night sights on the other
-Grip plugs
-Fobus roto-paddle holsters
-Fobus tactical shoulder harness
-Corbon ammo for carrying

Taurus 85 .38
-Just got it, loaded it with pow'rball ammo.

l_23afe57af111e75949bcc3d91eb74764.jpg

l_9589a349e612b4c63238e9428beaad86.jpg

l_b35939b6abbfd2f19288b5c1a07ceb44.jpg

l_fa24c6b70461acdbd27b78f7851433cb.jpg

My babies:

DPMS INC. AR15
-Tactical stock
-30mm BSA red dot + 1" riser
-CAA adj. pistol grip
-CAA quad rail
-Promag 6" tactical bipod
-Promag forward grip
-Laser on pressure switch
-Tactical light
-Will soon have an EOTECH sight on it. Wanted an ACOG, but I'm not dropping $700 on a sight.

Remington 870
-Tactical stock
-2 shot extension
-Heat shield
-5 shot side-saddle for stock (not install)

Glock 19 9mm (Gen3) x 2
-Meprolight night sights on one
-Zone3 night sights on the other
-Grip plugs
-Fobus roto-paddle holsters
-Fobus tactical shoulder harness
-Corbon ammo for carrying

Taurus 85 .38
-Just got it, loaded it with pow'rball ammo.

l_23afe57af111e75949bcc3d91eb74764.jpg

l_9589a349e612b4c63238e9428beaad86.jpg

l_b35939b6abbfd2f19288b5c1a07ceb44.jpg

l_fa24c6b70461acdbd27b78f7851433cb.jpg
What caliber is your AR? From this angle, it looks a bit larger than a .223 bore...

This is my newest one.  Picked it up about a 2 months ago.  Its a kel-tec plr16. I put the picatini rails,forend grip, laser dot sight and a inch and a half muzzle break on it.  I also have a Weatherby 300 mag and a raven 25 cal.

PLR_16_dark.jpg

well ive got six pistols and four rifles one 12 guage pump with 00 buck 3 inch magnums for home defense two Rottweilers a crossbow 6 longbows seven recurves and I dont remmeber how many knives. I look at home invasion as a chance to relaese pent up  hostilities! and save money on dog food for a couple days.
Dam you guys dont mess around when it comes to firepower! They keep closing our ranges here too i think its some kind of commie plot to erode our shooting skills.

I own a shot gun for home, I'd like to get my concealed carry and own a small collection of handguns but like motorcycles they run towards the end of expensive and I'm broke.

I haven'gt gotten around to getting my concealed weapons license yet. I'm not afraid at all of weapons. Been sprayed and qualified to carry OC Spray, tactical baton- qualified to shoot and carry as an expert and sharpshooter: M-14, M-16, 9mm Beretta and 12-guage shotgun for the Navy. Only thing that I'm missing now is the tazor. That might be interesting! Use to have a tech-9 in the house. Someday soon I'll own my own gun and actually go shooting. Haven't been in a while, I might be losing my touch.

I have a few! Glock 21, SpringField Armory XD-45, Smith & Wesson .38 special 6 shooter, Hi-Standard .22 pistol with Red Dot Scope, and a mini 14 riffle with a scope. Mini high cap. clips for the 2 semi's and the mini 14. 1200 rounds of .223 ready to roll and a few boxes for each pistol.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back