FIRE POWER!!!

FIRE POWER!!! - Is it true?

• I have several weapons at home!!!

Votes: 190 100.0%

• Total voters
Where's the I have several weapons on me at any given time choice?
I usually have two firearms, and three less than lethal choices at work.
laugh.gif

It is said that one of every 5 homes in the US has at least one Gun in it. Some people believe that guns kill people and would never touch one.

Then some of us think that Guns don't kill people, people kill people!

I just want to kinda know what you think.

Pictures welcome.
Is that an M-203? I didn't know civillians could own a grenade launcher? AWESOME!
Yes, but you can only purchase smoke rounds from what I understand.

It is said that one of every 5 homes in the US has at least one Gun in it. Some people believe that guns kill people and would never touch one.

Then some of us think that Guns don't kill people, people kill people!

I just want to kinda know what you think.

Pictures welcome.
Is that an M-203? I didn't know civillians could own a grenade launcher? AWESOME!
Yes, but you can only purchase smoke rounds from what I understand.
The law is the law!

At least one....I guess I help bump the average
Let me see if I guessed 3 right...

AR-15, Hi-Point 9mm rifle, and a Ruger Pistol.
you got it.
How's your Hi point on accuracy? I shot my brothers, and it couldn't hold a 2 ft grouping. I thought it was something with that particular one, but I was talking to someone else with one, and he has the same problem...
For what it is it shoots ok.  I can hit paper plates at 50yds...freestyle

The 12 ga.with buck shot works best in the house. does not shoot threw walls like hand guns and rifles and that sound of the gun chambering a round really gets there attetion
wowold.gif
and you can be a bad shot and still get your point across.

Not much into the spray and pray but I do have a couple. Prefer the long range stuff. Have 100 yard range and pistol range in the back yard. We country folk don't you know.

I don't have any weapons right now, but I goint to buy 357 mag, and a shotgun. Definately believe in protection. Especially when we have crazies like BTK around. Scary.

i want one but i probably don't need one seeing as i put a somoneone in the hospital a few months ago at my old apartment i was sittin in my living room and i heard the alarm on my bike go off and i lived in some "ghetto azz" apartents and i grabbed my like mini sized wooded baseball bat and headed for my porch and saw two guys trying to straighted out the front wheel and standing it straight up so i went over my balconcy and hit the guy playing with my wheel in the back of the head shoulder area and the other guy standing behind him in the chest and called the cops turns out they where tow truck drivers and my apartment wanted us to put parking stickers on the front left fork ... how visable is that on a lowered busa ... maybe i don't need
guns.gif
seeing as i ask questions later
firedevil.gif

rulez8bn.gif
PM sent

As one of the board's long time "gun" guys I feel compelled to respond.

Actually I'm surprised no one else brought this up.

Vector, THAT IS NOT AN AR PISTOL

Unless you have a class III license and a tax stamp, your little piece could end you up in a whole bunch of trouble.

What you have is classified as a "SBR"￾ short barreled rifle. You need to remedy the situation ASAP.

All you have to do to get back into the good graces of the ATF is to REMOVE THE STOCK, and just leave the buffer tube in place. Only then will it be a pistol.

Secondly, just to clarify, M203 (40 millimeters) GRENADE LAUNCHERS ARE ILLEGAL. (PERIOD).

Now the 37mm "flare launchers"￾ are entirely LEGAL. They can fire flares, smoke rounds and "bird busters"￾. There is some really great sites dedicated to the loading and creative uses of the 37mm round.

Just trying to keep a fellow brother out of trouble.

Chris

but the real question that everyones wondering ... so how about the gun/chainsaw any legalities i'de have to worry about?

Back