FIRE POWER!!!

FIRE POWER!!! - Is it true?

• I have several weapons at home!!!

Votes: 190 100.0%

• Total voters
I LOVE guns!!  The more the merrier.... Got a couple right now 1 S&W 9mm and 1 S&W 45. No pics. Living in TX  we've always had several guns around the house.My best friends dad had well over 300 in their house. I mean guns  EVERYWHERE!!  I've always loved looking at all of em....
beerchug.gif

P.S. We've never come close to EVER shooting anyone...Hope I never do.

I keep my Glock 17 with the Crimson Trace Grip Laser next to the bed. (pic below)

m_f60523b7ffec9db8b2ca213c94c33592.jpg

Dad and I just picked up this little beauty at the gun show back in August.  Sorry, no actual pics, he's keeping it at his house for right now.
Guess u could say we encourage home invasion, but we just give em a little runnin room before we fire!!
Steyr .50 HS sniper rifle
steyr50hs.jpg

Hey Vector, do you shoot 3-gun competitions? It looks like you are setup for that.

Last Saturday I drove from Dallas to Houston and back to buy a Colt Python.

-Smith & Wesson 500 MAGNUM

Makes dirty harry look like little larry. It's definitely ripping off limbs if someone comes into my house uninvited during the middle of night.

Hey Vector, do you shoot 3-gun competitions?  It looks like you are setup for that.

I wish I had the time. My job keeps me 2 damn busy to.

The most fun I have is once a year I go to Austin to teach and certify the CHL instructors in Texas. I spend most of that week diving behind burms and yelling "You can't shoot that here! Are you crazy" And, "Point that thing down range"

Hey VECTOR, now that I have been a resident of the state of texas for over a year, I was wanton to go ahead and get my CHL. NOt sure who I would go about getting in contact with locally. Suggestions?? Thanks bro

Hey Vector, do you shoot 3-gun competitions?  It looks like you are setup for that.

The most fun I have is once a year I go to Austin to teach and certify the CHL instructors in Texas. I spend most of that week diving behind burms and yelling "You can't shoot that here! Are you crazy" And, "Point that thing down range"
Is there a public range that you use? I've got an AR but have no place to fire since Backwood Traps shut down.

It is said that one of every 5 homes in the US has at least one Gun in it. Some people believe that guns kill people and would never touch one.

Then some of us think that Guns don't kill people, people kill people!

I just want to kinda know what you think.

Pictures welcome.
Is that an M-203? I didn't know civillians could own a grenade launcher? AWESOME!

It is said that one of every 5 homes in the US has at least one Gun in it. Some people believe that guns kill people and would never touch one.

Then some of us think that Guns don't kill people, people kill people!

I just want to kinda know what you think.

Pictures welcome.
Is that an M-203? I didn't know civillians could own a grenade launcher? AWESOME!
Yep 203 it is.

Just in case it gets really bad! "Red Dawn"

2 colt AR 15s, assorted 22 rifles, remington 12 stainless, colt python-
thumb_up.gif
357, colt goldcup- 45, glock 17 9mm, glock 21- 45, glock 29- 10mm, colt woodsman 22, high standard 22,

Is there a public range that you use?  I've got an AR but have no place to fire since Backwood Traps shut down.
Well there are a few civ ranges around that will let you fire long guns. But I use the outdoor police ranges around (Free). I'm a firearms instructor for My Department and as such I teach and Qualify Peace officers all over. That means I have access to alot af ranges.

Mosin-Nagant 7.62x54 sniper rifle

Smith & Wesson .357

Close encounters, or 1500 meters, its gonna have a big hole in it.

Back