Finaly some good news!

Tree

Registered
Nothin' for 9 months then, 2 in two days.  Job offers that is.  Looks like I'm not going to have to sell anything elese to keep the Busa.  All I can say is it's about time.  After thousands of resumes sent out, and several board members trying to give me a hand I now have two offers in the mail.  They should be official by Monday morning.  This creates a small dilema.  One, the temporary job, is in the area that I am looking (Fort Walton Beach, FL).  Any where south of here with a 11.5 month riding season, minimum.  The other is about 1.5 hours north of here, permenant and looks like it is going to pay just a little more.  It is also putting me in a, for lack of better terms, project managers position.  More responsibility, less design work.  As much as I would like to be in the Sunshine State, it looks like I'll be staying here for a while.  It will take a couple of months to get back on my feet, but this is a huge relief.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>THANKS!!!</span></span> Goes out to every one who helped out.
bowdown.gif
 I can't say how much I appreciate it.  Good things will come to those who helped, as long as the addresses haven't changed.

Thanks for everyones support,

Steve

<!--EDIT|Tree
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074265702 -->

Allright !!! Congrats to u my friend, make sure they let you off for a week in July so's u can come to Laguna...
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the job. We'll just appreciate spring that much more than the southern folks. Looks like you're edging up in my direction.
beerchug.gif

OH Man, Thats Damn good News Tree, Good to hear it Bro. Sorry you won't be making it to Florida but it sounds like you got a pretty good deal where your at.

Great news Tree...you've been on one big roller coaster for a while now...'bout time things turned around...

Congrats!
smile.gif

Very good. happy that things are starting to go in the right direction

beerchug.gif

Congrats Tree! I was out for 8 months, so I know the feeling of relief you've got. I got stuck in the cold too, but I'm just thankful to have a good job.

Options thats what we like to hear around here, good for you!

I got another call this afternoon, and I start on Tuesday. I will be starting in Peoria then moving over to Decatur after a week (Illinois). I would much rather be going to FL, but this is a better opportunity. I will have my official title and find out the other perks next week. Totaly new thing for me going from designer to project coordinator(?). Only going to be about 10% design work now, if that. I am very excited and relieved at the same time.

Thank you all for all the good thoughts and support over this very stressful time. You have all been great.

Later,

Steve

Congrats Tree. I'm very happy for ya dude and have prayed for you on a number of occasions. Like the old sayin' goes..."HE MAY NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM...BUT HE'S ALWAYS ON TIME..." Now I want you to go outside (doesn't matter what the weather is like right now), and start up the Busa and do a long burnout...
smile.gif

Brian

Congrats, Tree!!!

And welcome to Peoria! Even if its just temporary.
smile.gif
Decatur is a pretty nice town too. I think you'll like central Illinois. One word of caution about Decatur, the processing plants can put out a bit of smell, so it is worth it to look for a place to live on the other side of town from ADM and Staley.

Back