Going to vegas for my b-day

Dr.Jekyll

Registered
<span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='color:darkred'></span> So, next month I will be 35 and spending the weekend in VEGAS!!! Gonna meet my little brother out there and it's just going to be the 2 of us. We are staying at NYNY. Anything in particular anyone can suggest? ANYTHING AT ALL....

Don't know if they still have the Guggenheim motorcycle museum at the Venician or not.... might be worth checking out..

leave yer wallet at home...
wink.gif

enjoy the time with your brother.. even more than Vegas itself..

maybe AAA travel guide or some other "things to do"

have fun
smile.gif

if you dont have AAA membership.. pm me i can order the travle thingie

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139460186 -->

check out the clue RA in the luxor, its only like two casio`s away from Ny Ny. there is always the Chicken Ranch to check out. The Revira has a really nice outside bar with lots of people. For breakfast, you have to check out Nathon`s in NYNY. A load of food for cheep. Very good too.

The mall at Ceasers is pretty pimp and see if you can catch a concert at the hard rock, great venue.

lots of choices. If you need anything else just hit me up. I used to go out there every year. Its a blast.

Just do yourself a favor, leave the camara at home, it can be used against you later.

Josh

Back