Trick or Treat

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Dont look at  me, he picked it out himself .
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'> Hello, Trick treat</span></span>
uHJA4FWvCewhSKSDndArb41uLfl9f6pf030.jpg

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Come on people I have a schedule to be on.</span></span>
bAb5qMJOg4A1tFeal8YSOWtxELKKe1g0300.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>  <span style='color:orange'>Lets get the sho on the road Auntie Robin</span></span>
hAOwubQuZncsRofDZKHMgATZRaX-VhsQ030.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>Now were're  mov'n (yippee)</span></span>

0D2p85-GVEMDn9oHXRmlFFJ3DW2XK0YZ-1.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>Enough of trick treat when can we dig in.</span></span>
yjprq5yrHPdJYXCp6BMXvyeOyXCTp97W030.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>[<span style='color:orange'>Thats what I'm talking about yummy for my tummy (uhmm..... good).</span></span>

yK9OrsrY9Q8mluMX-jR18KkMO5HccyEP030.jpg

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Get your own candy Mommy !</span></span>

hHiVOzwCRFwuFNZF66WcdiiYQQkGIlC0300.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>Me chilln with Grandma and G-Daddy Rhythm on a beauteeful Indian Summer day.</span></span>
DSC03352.jpg

Just wanted to share my happiness..............  
race.gif

That's great  
beerchug.gif
nice costume too...always nice to see a grandson wanting to dress up like Grandpa
tounge.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,09:08) That's great  
beerchug.gif
nice costume too...always nice to see a grandson wanting to dress up like Grandpa
tounge.gif
LOL Yep, like a big bad Cock fighting Rooster
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 05 2006,09:15)
beerchug.gif
tounge.gif
LOL Yep, like  a big bad Cock fighting Rooster
laugh.gif
I could picture you two walking down the street
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,09:16)
(Rhythm @ Nov. 05 2006,09:15)
beerchug.gif
tounge.gif
LOL Yep, like  a big bad Cock fighting Rooster
I could picture you two walking down the street  
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'd do anything for the lil guy no matter how embarassing it may be for his G-Daddy .  

laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Nov. 05 2006,09:35) you da man!!  
beerchug.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>                           <span style='color:orange'>He's my G-Daddy</span></span>
tounge.gif

bAb5qMJOg4A1tFeal8YSOWtxELKKe1g0300.jpg

Tyrone.. that is one cute little grandson you got there. does he ride on the Busa yet?

Good to see you back on the board, hope things have been good for you.

Back