Finally turbo'd my ride!

AJAY

Registered
This is so awesome. You thought your bike was hot, but you have no idea what riding is until you install a turbo on your bike.

This setup is home-brewed, but it works like stink on a monkeys butt. Put it all together pretty inexpensively compared to some of the other setups people have done. This one absolutely kicks azz. I am gonna be buying tires every friggin week!!!

Still don't have the fairings installed - some clearance issues to work out. Guys, you gotta see this thing. It hauls azz.

Epic_Fail-topshot.jpg

This is so awesome. You thought your bike was hot, but you have no idea what riding is until you install a turbo on your bike.

This setup is home-brewed, but it works like stink on a monkeys butt. Put it all together pretty inexpensively compared to some of the other setups people have done. This one absolutely kicks azz. I am gonna be buying tires every friggin week!!!

Still don't have the fairings installed - some clearance issues to work out. Guys, you gotta see this thing. It hauls azz.

I think that welder had too much to drink...:beerchug::laugh:

R U questhoning my teknicul abilitlty?
you know what is sad? that manifold flange was probably a nice piece before he started.... We used to get them cut and ground for custom kits and they were plenty $$ for a flat flange..

Last edited:
I bet the flow characteristics are really efficient, with all the weld drippings and all. I heard there's actually a way to bend tubes without a welded joint every 4 inches!

looking at the welding , I think his can mandrel bend something up with a sledge hammer (25lbs face)..

That's a myth! :poke:

How much for a full install and tune?!? :drool: Oh, and do you do nitrous systems? :flamethrowing:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I thikn i cuold bild you a full sistem for ... how about $663? How big do U want the nitrus sistem to be? I got some wippets. Bet we cuoild make a reel grate sistem with them wippets, probly put a hole bunch of em togehter and make ur bike even faster than my bike. At leest Id have somewon to ride with coz nobody can keep up with me now witht his new turbo sistem.

Back