Finally some Arata noise/data (kinda)

SS4Luck

Registered
I know I’ve been dragging my feet, but everything’s together and went out to do some testing and really hear this thing wide open. And then my GoPro died lol.

This is an unequal comparison, so keep that in mind, that my bike is approx 40 lbs lighter and 4” shorter than the data I’m comparing it to. The DA was also about 5000’ more today than previous.

40-150, the bike on average over 3 passes was .31 faster (2nd gear start)
60-130 the bike average over 3 passes was .27 faster

It sounds cooler
It shoots more flames
I love it more

I’m going back out with some friends tonight and will get some full pull videos. Until there enjoy a few second gear roll ins on the way to my road.

Current ride height, unstrapped. All pulls made with strap pulling sag and not compressing the forks any extra

IMG_4101.jpeg

IMG_4100.jpeg

I know I’ve been dragging my feet, but everything’s together and went out to do some testing and really hear this thing wide open. And then my GoPro died lol.

This is an unequal comparison, so keep that in mind, that my bike is approx 40 lbs lighter and 4” shorter than the data I’m comparing it to. The DA was also about 5000’ more today than previous.

It sounds cooler
It shoots more flames
I love it more

I’m going back out with some friends tonight and will get some full pull videos. Until there enjoy a few second gear roll ins on the way to my road.

Current ride height, unstrapped. All pulls made with strap pulling sag and not compressing the forks any extra

View attachment 1668851

View attachment 1668852
How do you like the Arata compared to the M4? Also where did you order your Arata from?

The Arata is definitly a better exhaust. It fits better and has more adjustment. Plus it’s full ti.

I ordered directly through them
very nice but ill stick with my dual oldschool yosh from japan skip to 1:25 on the video for nice flames

It sounds cooler
It shoots more flames
I love it more

View attachment 1668851

View attachment 1668852
one fine looking Busa Love them mix of carbon you have going.

Back