finally have a busa!

as long as ur wife doesnt try what mine did...a ultimatum. she said "Either me or the bike!!!" I am sure gonna miss her

congrats nice bike but do you actually care if you find the car?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Veryveryvery happy with the new addition to the family... but for some reason she runs really hot! Temp guage hit the high mark twice yesterday and I had to pull over both times to let it go down... Couldn't tell if the fan was kicking in... very new to the busa but from looking in the technical section it seems like this is common... The temp outside was close to 90 degrees and I was in stop and go traffice for an hour. I love the bike too much fun...

Hey chowan... Do you ride your clients around two up? If I pick up any clients looking to Relo to Boston I will forward them to you!

Very nice. I looked at the LE when I bought mine a couple weeks ago. I couldn't get a good look at the color as it was still in the crate.

I ended up with the grey/black one. I love the bike. Enjoy!

Congrats on the bike. As far as running hot, I feel my 05 runs hot but the gauge does not ever go north. It definetly runs hot though, traffic sucks worse than ever with this beast breathing on me at the lights.

Welcome

dayum!!!! Congrats!! She's a beauty!! Forget about the cage until you really need it.

Definitely the fastes and bestest color. By the by mine does the old temp gauge going to H thing. Maybe we need some cooler days or some engine ice. I am not all that mechanically savvy -- but is flushing and refilling the system with engine ice that difficult?

By the by loose the stickers and the reflectors -- I stopped when I was leaving the dealer and got rid of the plastic.

Congrats.. the 05 LE is the best looking Busa !!

<!--EDIT|Uaintlobusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118311909 -->

Back