Finally got rid of the Kawasaki

Enjoyed riding with you guys yesteday! I haven't had much seat time lately, and I am SORE today for it!

The most impressive thing I saw all weekend was the guy on the Gold Wing CLOSING ON US when Jay and I and another rider made a fairly aggressive pass down the Dragon...

Does it really need to specify the "outside" temp? it seems obvious... -D

I wouldn't say it "needs" to show that, but the bike already senses the intake air temp, so why not share it with the rider? Much of the riding in this area (east TN & western NC) can cover elevation changes of a mile or more, so it's nice to know when the possibility of ice on the road increases. During the winter, we spend a lot of time right on the border of freezing temps. I almost always left the air temp on the display when riding the Ninja. The new bike shows tire pressures, so I'll probably keep that on screen most of the time.

Enjoyed riding with you guys yesteday! I haven't had much seat time lately, and I am SORE today for it! The most impressive thing I saw all weekend was the guy on the Gold Wing CLOSING ON US when Jay and I and another rider made a fairly aggressive pass down the Dragon...

I'm glad you were able to join us yesterday. You should come back more often!

Very cool! Did you trade the ZX?

Yes, the green monster got traded. I tried (though not all that hard) to sell it for about two months, but with no luck. After the successful maiden voyage yesterday, I think this one will hang around a bit longer than the Ninja.

I have a 2012 Concours and I think it was a great choice for long rides . Love Mine and ride it way more than any bike I have owned . Nice ride Bro !! Love the Blue

Enjoyed riding with you guys yesteday! I haven't had much seat time lately, and I am SORE today for it!

The most impressive thing I saw all weekend was the guy on the Gold Wing CLOSING ON US when Jay and I and another rider made a fairly aggressive pass down the Dragon...

Was it the yellow Gold Wing? Wolfman I think??

Well since nobody else ripped on you for it, I will.

Flicka buys a new bike that is more comfy for long rides....

First pic of it is on a trailer.....

:banghead:

:rofl:

I'm jealous. Won't be long and I'm sure I'll be right there with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Well since nobody else ripped on you for it, I will. Flicka buys a new bike that is more comfy for long rides.... First pic of it is on a trailer..... :banghead: :rofl: I'm jealous. Won't be long and I'm sure I'll be right there with you guys. Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I thought seriously about riding to make the trade, but it would have been a rough day. I left home at 2:30 AM on Saturday and drove in rain for much of the 400+ miles to the dealership. Got rained on some more on the way home too... Finally rolled back in around 7:00 PM with over 800 miles for the trip.

We'll meet in the middle somewhere when you get yours! :thumbsup:

Great bike. Nice one sitting right outside my office door at work. Lots of bike for the $.

Not to thread jack. Friend has a 2012 GTL 1600 with around 1700 miles. Asking $20K

Back