Finally got a Calif plate

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
The Calif DMV definately has some issues. I called and asked questions about registering a bike from out of state. Also went to there web site and got several differing replies.

I rode the bike to a neighboring small town and they were much friendlier and accomidating.

After 4 mos it is finally in my name and I got rid of that yellow Oregon plate ... :cheerleader:

misc Nov09 030b.JPG

Sometimes it all depends on the DMV office. Just dont go to one in Riverside, wow!

Glad that you finally got the bike in your name. The state of california does do some funny things. :thumbsup:

I didnt have any problems when I was in Minnesota and getting a CA plate. I used the San Diego office for my contact. I had even less problems when I was here in town keeping the custom plate from the previous owner. Sucks that you got a 4 month run a round!

Sometimes it all depends on the DMV office. Just dont go to one in Riverside, wow!

The Riverside DMV is the worst!! I always use the one up in Jackson. No one is ever there, everyone is friendly and it's an excuse for a ride. :thumbsup:

I went to, Paradise, Calif.

Really " Paradise " :)

Walked in, No appointment, Got to the window in about 3 minutes... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back