Finally finished with mods and upgrading my 08 Busa. Well "for now" at least W/(PICS)

Re: Finally finished with mods and upgrading my 08 Busa. Well "for now" at least W/(P

super cool

Re: Finally finished with mods and upgrading my 08 Busa. Well "for now" at least W/(P

Very nice...one question. Why the PC5? Why not tune through the ECU? You mentioned he flashed it.

super cool

Thank you

Very nice...one question. Why the PC5? Why not tune through the ECU? You mentioned he flashed it.

Thank you, and to answer your question "Even though you can tune in the ECU... (you can't tune as small of increments) as you can with the PCV.

If I remember correctly, you can only tune in ( .50 ) increments on the ECU.
and
On the PCV you can tune in Increments of ( .10 ) therefore you can dial it in better throughout the whole range of the throttle position and RPM and gear.:woot:

Thank you

niiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Thank you, and to answer your question "Even though you can tune in the ECU... (you can't tune as small of increments) as you can with the PCV.

If I remember correctly, you can only tune in ( .50 ) increments on the ECU.
and
On the PCV you can tune in Increments of ( .10 ) therefore you can dial it in better throughout the whole range of the throttle position and RPM and gear.:woot:

Thank you

So 178whp STD and 185whp with the tune. Did you run it stock at all?

I would take off those velocity stacks and get some cheap GSXR1K short stacks and try them on the dyno to compare. ;)

niiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!

Thank you

So 178whp STD and 185whp with the tune. Did you run it stock at all?

I would take off those velocity stacks and get some cheap GSXR1K short stacks and try them on the dyno to compare. ;)

No I didn't do a stock run, but looking back now I wish I would have, and I am probably not going to change anything, "tune wise" till I decide of I am going to go with a turbo or something else next year.

" The tune guy at LivenGood Motorsports said That I also Lost ( 5 to 7 HP ) because of the heavy race tire I ran, so I would have been in the ( 190 to 192 HP ) range if I had different tires on there at the time of the dyno ( and that's on the STD range ). " :banghead:

SO I finally took some pictures of where I removed the rear graphics and Smoked the Tail Light & Rear Turn Signals.

:banana:

Blacked Out Tail Light and Turn Signals --- DARK AS HELL.:firedevil:

IMG_2355_zps188ed42b.jpg

Blacked Out Tail Light and Turn Signals -- W/ Running Light on.:grim:

IMG_2356_zps8fb462c5.jpg

Blacked Out Tail Light and Turn Signals -- W/ Brake Light on.:saburn:

IMG_2357_zpse27db48e.jpg

Blacked Out Tail Light and Turn Signals -- W/ Brake Light & Turn Signals on.:guitar:

IMG_2358_zpsdbb5f8d6.png

So we finally had a nice day here in Dallas, Georgia to ride a bit, wash the bike, and take some pictures of the recent mods I've done.

zrightside_zps49ddf8e7.jpg

zleftside_zpsbd355b2e.jpg

zbackside_zpse0d9ed70.jpg

zfrontside_zpsd69ec7e7.jpg

Back