Finally finished upgrading my 08

07busa07

Registered
Hi guys/girls/ladies. Finally finished the baby after 2 months and got to take her out for the first time on Mon.

Before Pics (day I picked her up and put her in storage for a "rehaul" :laugh:

Profile pic from dealer
busa.png

Following pics of it being in storage awaiting parts

busa5.jpg

busa4.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa2.jpg

These are the completed pics:

bike3.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike1.jpg

Lowered w/ roaring toyz 5 hole links. Stretched about 11". Schnitz racing pair valve block off plates. Gregs pair valve connector plug. Soupy's front lowering spacers (I know there are mixed feelings about these). BMC air filter. PC III USB. Speedo Healer (thanks pashnit). Black out kit for rear. Smoked front turn signals. DDM Tuning HID 5k. Ti Force 4.2.1.2 full carbon cans. EK ZZZ 150 link chain. Vortex racing adj rear sets. Rear pegs powder coated satin black. Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen. brand new Dunlop Q2 tires (I did a 200 rear) ECU flashing by frank from Powerhouse (thanks again!!) and dyno tuned by D.A.S auto

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing looks badass! You must have been busy! Dont like the kanji or just going for the clean look?

Thank you! yes very busy past 2 months. not going to lie though I def liked the way the 1st gen plastics came off :laugh: when I started to remove the plastics and heard "cracking" I thought stuff broke. But overall I was going for the clean look.

nicely done! Did you work with John any on it? He's a local to you.

My only question, where did you put that god awful monster license plate? That has to be a pain to blend with all those nice lines back there

nicely done! Did you work with John any on it? He's a local to you.

My only question, where did you put that god awful monster license plate? That has to be a pain to blend with all those nice lines back there

I didn't work on it with John. As far as that giant plate hahaha it was a temp tag from the dealer. She has a normal plate on the end of the swing arm ext.

For your stretch, are they bolt on extensions? If so who are they made by? Bike looks good though?

Anybody know if you can get a left side, peg mount tag bracket for Gen II?

For your stretch, are they bolt on extensions? If so who are they made by? Bike looks good though?

Anybody know if you can get a left side, peg mount tag bracket for Gen II?

The stretch is bolt on extensions up to 12" and it included a 36" brake line. I didn't buy a swingarm because I am considering a 240 kit possibly next year. But as far as who made them I did buy them off ebay from fuqua2amo (FTD customs) he makes them himself. I did the same set on my 07 2 yrs ago. As far as left side bracket you can def find them on ebay.

Back