Brocks Alien Head - end cap Flew off

zzaacckk007

Registered
So Let me start off my saying Hi, My name is zack and I have owned my Bike since October. About 3 weeks ago I did some mods to it including :

Brock's Alien Head Full Exhaust
Power Commander 5 PCV
Factory Pro Velocity Stacks
BMC Race Air Filter
Driven Smog Block off Plates
Galfer Front and Rear Stainless Steel Break lines
Vortex Swing Arm Spools
Smoked Double Bubble Windscreen
Carbon Fiber Tank Pad
Stealth Fender Eliminator
A&R HID's and Led Running lights
Flashed Ecu By Livengood Motor Sports
Tuned By Livengood Motor Sports

Below is a link to my dyno run and a couple pictures.

Hayabusa dyno run and test - YouTube[/url]

But Any way my problem I had was that last night we were on the way back home on the Hwy and we had just got done blasting. We came up on a group of 18 wheeler 's so we started to slow down, and when they cleared, we all hit it the gas and when I did I herd what sounded like a built drag bike hitting the rev-limiter right beside me, So I looked down and sure enough it was me, "I thought my exhaust fell off":lol: luckily it didn't. So I pulled over and yep ( My End Cap and My core flew off and out onto the road some where. )

So my Question to you guys is do you think Brock at Brocks Performance will stand by his work and fix it for me, or ????? any suggestions welcome.

Only other thing to add is I bought this Full system off eBay because I got a bundle deal and was cheaper "came with a filter and lowering links" so do you think that has any effect on the warranty if there is one ?????

Thank you all in advance for and help

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the exhaust new or pre owned? I've never heard of this happening with a Brocks pipe before. Brock is a pretty stand up guy and a member here, if it was new and a factory defect I'd think he'd help you. A lot of people gut pipes to make em louder and maybe that,was done and not riveted back together properly before you got it? (if it was a preowned pipe)

wow, I think I'd crap my pants if that happened on my bike...Brock's is a great company with a solid rep thou, I'm pretty sure they'll take care of ya :)

Is the exhaust new or pre owned? I've never heard of this happening with a Brocks pipe before. Brock is a pretty stand up guy and a member here, if it was new and a factory defect I'd think he'd help you. A lot of people gut pipes to make em louder and maybe that,was done and not riveted back together properly before you got it? (if it was a preowned pipe)

:thumbsup:

Thanks guys for all the welcomes and reply's, but just to answer a couple of questions asked: Yes it was a Brand new system, No the core was not removed, And Yes I called and E-mailed some pictures to his staff today and yes they are taking care of this issue. And Thank You guys again for all the reply's, and advice.

Just a Question: Why is my post having to be approved by a moderator, before it is posted ?

Welcome to the org my friend. To answer you question, simply put we hold the highest regard for our members and their safety. Because of this, we moderate all new member posts for a short time. Please dont take it personal, it wont be long and your post will no longer need to be moderated. :welcome:

Welcome to the org my friend. To answer you question, simply put we hold the highest regard for our members and their safety. Because of this, we moderate all new member posts for a short time. Please dont take it personal, it wont be long and your post will no longer need to be moderated. :welcome:

oh ok well thanks for your reply, but is it the time or the number of post I have to generate to not be moderated ?

Back