Brocks Exhaust Alien Head Full Exhaust

B

Busa08

Took my YOSH R-22 Full exhaust off and installed Brocks Alien Head full exhaust what a HUGE different in performance. Header pipe isn't as pretty as the YOSH but it sure makes up for that in performance.

BUSA070908_003.jpg

Good upgrade. I love my AH and wouldn't switch it. I know there are some that don't want the attention but I sure have less people trying to run me over. They hear you comming from quite a ways away.

cool.gif
thumb_up.gif

I love mine as well..
beerchug.gif

You will find that it is very easy to tone it down around town just going up a gear or two, then when you are out in your "Play Area" you can let her talk to you !!!

Just curious, but how does that switch make a "HUGE" difference in performance? Dyno numbers can't be that much different can they? They are sweet looking
thumb_up.gif

Just curious, but how does that switch make a "HUGE" difference in performance? Dyno numbers can't be that much different can they? They are sweet looking
thumb_up.gif
Good point
thumb_up.gif

how does a max 2-3 bhp difference become "huge" to a motor with a 180bhp plus already there?
rock.gif
With the new Brock's exhaust and a PCIII w/Brock's map tuned for it he could see more than that couldn't he
rock.gif
(especially if it was out of tune with the old system)Of course it doesn't say if that is the case, just me thinking of possibilities of why the increase...
dunno.gif

thumb_up.gif

rock.gif

I said it made a HUGE different in performance NOT dyno #'s
Brock's custom map with the alien head exhaust really woke my bike up. All I can tell you is that my Busa pull's way harder through the gears then it did with the YOSH R-22.
I'm a motorcycle dragracer I don't live for DYNO numbers just real 1/4 mile time's

Brock's custom map with the alien head exhaust really woke my bike up. All I can tell you is that my Busa pull's way harder through the gears then it did with the YOSH R-22.
I'm a motorcycle dragracer I don't live for DYNO numbers just real 1/4 mile time's
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

The increase in power is probably due to the increase in exhaust note which gives the illusion of more power.

I cannot see a hugh increase in power from just changing exhausts.

In fairness an improved 1/4 mile could be the proof of the pudding.

I'm getting the impression that some exhausts don't need the PCIII, and some do? Can someone clear this up for me? I'm dying to get my hands on a Brocks Alien Head, but what are the proper steps for me to take to insure a save tune for the bike? And maybe where to get a Cheap Brocks Full System? Black? hehe
race.gif

I'm getting the impression that some exhausts don't need the PCIII, and some do?  Can someone clear this up for me?  I'm dying to get my hands on a Brocks Alien Head, but what are the proper steps for me to take to insure a save tune for the bike?  And maybe where to get a Cheap Brocks Full System?  Black?  hehe
race.gif
BUY the Brock exhaust and PCIIIusb and you get MAP support from Brock for FREE. You will be impressed with the Brock performance exhaust and the MAPS you get when you purchase the exhaust.
Thanks,
Kevin Seeling

Very cool dude. I'll get on that, but does anyone know of a hook up for the Brocks? I remember seeing a thread a while back that there was a guy that was literally giving them away at a great price, but I don't know how to navigate these forums that well
newbie.gif

how much of a difference did it make in 1/4 mile time?

how much of a difference did it make in 1/4 mile time?
id love to know as well?

Back