Brock's black Alien Head full exhaust

all4sho

Registered
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a new one? I ordered mine two weeks ago from a local shop and they are waiting for their distributor to get it in. Brock's is backed up, so the only option is to find a company or a shop sitting on one.

Check with Ball Z Motorsports. They are a sponsor here.

sent from Bama using tapatalk

Dayum ! The economy is shot and Brock's can't keep up with the need for his pipes :bowdown:

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a new one? I ordered mine two weeks ago from a local shop and they are waiting for their distributor to get it in. Brock's is backed up, so the only option is to find a company or a shop sitting on one.

I had placed a pipe order directly from Brock's and have been waiting as well. They have been waiting for a shipment from Hindle and just got it in yesterday. They were receiving it into their inventory when I called. A short time later, I saw the available quantities go up on several pipes on their website. Although it now looks like some of the Alienheads are back to 0 stock, there's a good chance that one of the ones that came in had your name on it. If you call and talk to EJ (great guy), and tell him the distributor name that you ordered it through and the date that you ordered it, he can tell you if one is destined for you. He will be shipping my pipe on Monday so I'll receive it Weds.

I had placed a pipe order directly from Brock's and have been waiting as well. They have been waiting for a shipment from Hindle and just got it in yesterday. They were receiving it into their inventory when I called. A short time later, I saw the available quantities go up on several pipes on their website. Although it now looks like some of the Alienheads are back to 0 stock, there's a good chance that one of the ones that came in had your name on it. If you call and talk to EJ (great guy), and tell him the distributor name that you ordered it through and the date that you ordered it, he can tell you if one is destined for you. He will be shipping my pipe on Monday so I'll receive it Weds.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately Brock's is closed on weekends, and I believe the local shop I ordered it from goes through Tucker Rocky....and they are closed too. I'm guess I'm going to have to wait until Monday to find out.

I hope one of the ones that came in had your name on it. Good luck.

I'm not sure if everyone is like this, but I can go weeks or months without a pipe (or any new performance part for that matter) and it's easily tolerable. But once I place the order, it's almost torture until it comes in. Add a back order to the process, and it multiplies.

Very popular pipe,hope you get your soon!

053.jpg

I hope one of the ones that came in had your name on it. Good luck.

I'm not sure if everyone is like this, but I can go weeks or months without a pipe (or any new performance part for that matter) and it's easily tolerable. But once I place the order, it's almost torture until it comes in. Add a back order to the process, and it multiplies.

So do I man..so do I.

I ordered my stuff four days after I got the bike. My previous Busa had a TiForce exhaust already on it so I'm not used to it being quiet. I miss it.....I neeeed it. It has definitely been torture.

Oh and he had to go and show a pic of it....a close up pic at that. It looks good damn good man, thanks for rubbing the salt in the wound :thumbsup:
Hang tight mate, no doubt he'll put a dyno map up soon to show you how much more power you'll have IF you ever manage to find one! :rofl:

Just got word from the guy I've been dealing with at the local shop I ordered everything from that my exhaust has been shipped from Brock's and will either be in tomorrow or Wednesday. He's going to check again first thing in the AM and call me and let me know. Luckily I'm on vacation this week and can get it installed during the week and not wait for the weekend. :cheerleader:

I have one on my busa and like it alot.
unfortunatly the brocks stuff is a non stocking item from tucker rocky. so whenever a tucker dealer orders it tucker orders it from brocks and then it is shiped out. So parts take a little longer to get then normal. The second the order is placed from the dealer to tucker it is done. dealer can not cancel or return it.
Several others locally have got a brocks alien head on their bikes. Mine is the only black one though. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing pics of it on your baby. Let me know how loud it is without the insert. Are you getting her tuned after the install?

Back