BROCKS EXHAUST tabs welded wrong

Tbusa08

Registered
i just purchased a brock a/h exhaust and the header has the opposite mounting brackets on the header and now i cant even put the exhaust on my bike bc they screwed up on the manufacturing of the full race exhaust for my 2008 hayabusa

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM AS OF RIGHT NOW AND UNABLE TO CONTACT THEM I WILL TRY TO CONTACT THEM TOMMARROW TO SEE WHAT THEY PLAN ON DOING ABOUT THIS AND I SHOULDNT HAVE TO SPEND A PENNY MORE TO GET THIS RESHIPPED BC OF THEIR MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have contacted their customer service several times (questions, not about quality issues). They will get you taken care of. I know it is disappointing but they'll cover it. No worries.

Dude stuff happens bro calm down take a deep breath I know you are upset but I am sure Brocks will make it right
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Dude stuff happens bro calm down take a deep breath I know you are upset but I am sure Brocks will make it right  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
i am but its just a bit ridiculous when you pay that much money for a exhaust and they didnt pay attention to what they are doing and the saying you get what you pay for and i bought the best exhaust i know their parts are good, but somthing like this to happen i could understand if it wuz a cheap exhaust, and its good to here that their service is good so when i call them hopefully they will take care of it

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

No matter what the quality is or how much you pay on any merchandise, there is going to be a mistake that gets through QC eventually. Unfortunately, you got the unlucky roll of the dice. They don't want their name getting tarnished with bad press so they protect their image. They will take care of it.

i just purchased a brock a/h exhaust and the header has the opposite mounting brackets on the header and now i cant even put the exhaust on my bike bc they screwed up on the manufacturing of the full race exhaust for my 2008 hayabusa

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM AS OF RIGHT NOW AND UNABLE TO CONTACT THEM I WILL TRY TO CONTACT THEM TOMMARROW TO SEE WHAT THEY PLAN ON DOING ABOUT THIS AND I SHOULDNT HAVE TO SPEND A PENNY MORE TO GET THIS RESHIPPED BC OF THEIR MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have some pics you could post up ?? I installed the same exhaust and I'm not following exactly what the problem is.. I don't know what "Opposite Mounting Brackets" would mean...

its hard to explain i dont have a digital camera to post what i mean but on the header how the flanges r welded to the ends of the flares that bolt to the exhaust they have the piping right but the tips where it bolts to the motor are welded on the wrong sides they are switched. if someone else has a picture of the tip of the header where it bolts i dont know if everyone elses were pre welded but the one i got was

how do i post the picturs on this forum i have done it before on another one i have a friends camera to do it .

I can see your miffed at the error - but wouldnt it have been fairer to give Brocks the chance to sort you out before slagging them off on a public forum?

You do know you can turn the spiget's to align with weld tabs

Brock has excellant customer service and will stand behind all his products. I'm thinking your not installing it correctly. The flanges are not welded in the pipes. You can rotate them so the can line up.

Back