finally did it

jch364

Registered
Well after much time of studying and thinking going back and forth I finally bought some gear. I purchased the alpinestars rc1 1 piece suit in black. Along with the suit I bought the alpinestars bionic back protector with the chest plate. Purchased also an under suit and a set of adventure shorts by bohn. I already have Held phantom gloves, rx7 helmet, and sidi vertigo air boots. I think I made a good choice in gear.
ThumbsUp.gif

RC_1_SUIT_BLACK.jpg

Im hoping that the suit will fit right and is a good quality choice for the money. I have never worn any before so I had to go off what was said here on the org mostly. Im not exactly gonna be an ama racer or anything. Not even close but just wanted the best gear i could get for the money. I gotta lot to live for. would like to be around long enough to be a burden to my kids...lol

Oh and hey kervin aka bigskin. If you happen to see this post. Dont player hate bro. Not only am I faster than you. I look better while doing it......lol
laugh.gif

Well thats it i guess. thanks for all the great advise and input i got from the members here. It really helped me make what i hope was a well informed decision
beerchug.gif

Jeff I had to take another look at all the gear and damn its nice. Real nice. Dude you got more money in gera now than I got in accesories. Holy batman. Guess I got to loose weight incase you leave your suit at work I can break it in for you.

Dear Jeff

I wish I could fit into an Alpinestars suit!

You're going to look almost as good as your 'Busa!

--Jaddie

Upsize?
rock.gif
??? try Mcdonalds supersize ......and by the way that was not me in the video... i swear it

Back