knee sliders

jch364

Registered
Got a question. Im gonna need to replace my pucks here soon. I have an alpinestars rc1 one piece suit i wear and ive worn out the pucks that came with them. I liked those pretty well. Felt good. Got good feed back and they werent grabby. I wore out a set of joe rockets and well, they werent the best. I bought a pair of sparkies and they were good. lot of fun with them.
So what is the brand that most of you guys seem to like best for feel and whatever. thanks

PM Macon454 - he found some pucks that take the abuse...

Harder the better.

Sparkies are cool, but they are really soft. Put knee on ground long enough & they start to melt.

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

The sparkies are fun but i dont get to see what they can do cause im looking forward. too chicken to look back in that kind of lean...:laugh:. However when i was at the dragon last time a guy was behind me and saw them very well. when we stopped he said that he thought at first i dropped my exhaust cause they were putting on a show..:rofl:...

I use RS Taichi kneepucks (yellow, of course). Picked up half a dozen when we used to have a distributor here in the Southbay.
Those and Wiz sliders - they slide sooo nice across the pavement!:thumbsup:

Get the Chicken Hawks they are great, I have had the same ones for almost 2 years, You will not have to buy anymore for a long time, Make sure and get the hard ones also, They last FOREVER:thumbsup:

Sparkies are more for effect. Video screenshot you can see the sparks coming off.

tim_drag1_800.jpg

Got built into our promo vid too. Sparkies start up about 2:00 & 2:45.

tim_drag1_800.jpg

Back