fighting with the future wife

:rofl::rofl:

dog_nose_close-up.jpg

sorry, took me 30+ min to upload 4 pics. Kuddos to you on the creative shooting; not to hijack your thread, but here are a few shots i have worked on with a few different angles.. open to constructive criticism:

(all shots done with Nikon D300s and a 10-20 sigma or 50 f1.8)

There are not nearly enough boo... um.. I mean headlights in those shots
Posted via Mobile Device

Tru tru, looks kinda like a snout... With the other mirrors - people tell me it looks like a dog all the time.. I suppose it would be greyhound if it were

No offense diamond, but if your furture wife doesn't think she's hot enough then she must have some insecurity problems! Tell her to snap out of it!! :thumbsup:

So the future wife read everyones comments this morning and said that everyone just made her day. So thanks guys. To Jjsbusarox every woman has the moments that they think they dont look good, anyone that's has dated the same woman for more than a year can tell you that.
Posted via Mobile Device

So the future wife read everyones comments this morning and said that everyone just made her day. So thanks guys. To Jjsbusarox every woman has the moments that they think they dont look good, anyone that's has dated the same woman for more than a year can tell you that.
Posted via Mobile Device

oooooooo yea and every time im :banghead::banghead::banghead: and :please::please::please: for it to end :rofl::rofl: glad the might oRg could save the day diamond :thumbsup:

I battle with the "I don’t look good" issue on a regular... been with her for 2 yrs in Sep, she Benches 180, Deadlifts 225 and only weighs 120lbs, she looks like she is chiseled from marble... she just needs that positive affirmation every once and awhile to keep the smiles on her face

Posted via Mobile Device

Then I guess that means she will let you get more pics....soooooooo Where are they?????

Yeah k19 I have been battling with that alot lately. And I will see what I can do for you lil charlie when I get home, I can't load pics from my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

I suppose so I guess. I'm no Dr. Ruth or anything but it could be different reasons why they get that way. Not enough attention, they're bored, not enough spice, or maybe they really do just have a complex! Who knows!! Sigh...you never know with women. My wife gets that way from time to time. When she does, I let her go out with her other sexy friends so they can get hit on by guys and when she comes home, her self esteem is back up. Problem solved! :laugh:

I battle with the "I don’t look good" issue on a regular... been with her for 2 yrs in Sep, she Benches 180, Deadlifts 225 and only weighs 120lbs, she looks like she is chiseled from marble... she just needs that positive affirmation every once and awhile to keep the smiles on her face

you know the :rulez: we need pictures:laugh:

Wow gsxrbots your the first one to see it she also has her tongue pierced. She can be scary sometimes residentevil
Posted via Mobile Device

Back