fighting with the future wife

still short of the 24 mark there diamond, and shame on you for not makeing her feel hot, i think we should plan a ride up there to take you out back and :deadhorse: , she is deffinetly a hottie :thumbsup: nice job man

come on up could deal with a couple busas riders. and she said pretty not hot there is a difference, ask any woman.

Does your Busa feel better now that you've cheered her up? :poke:

sooo.... one heck of a way to handle the "pics" requirement for new members lol

yeah she said she was super shy doing something like that but she liked it

Fantastic shots, black dimond!!! :thumbsup:

....and if ya ever wanna make her feel more than juz pretty....juz remind her how much all of US enjoyed "perusing" these pics!!! :drooling3:

If you EVER put up a post about not being sure whether to take the busa out for a spin, or to juz "hang out" with the missus.....I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!!!! :whistle:

You're seriously one real lucky bugger >>>> much, MUCH envy!!!

:bowdown: :beerchug: :bowdown:

sorry, took me 30+ min to upload 4 pics. Kuddos to you on the creative shooting; not to hijack your thread, but here are a few shots i have worked on with a few different angles.. open to constructive criticism:

(all shots done with Nikon D300s and a 10-20 sigma or 50 f1.8)

_PUT5572.jpg

_PUT5580.jpg

_PUT5432.jpg

_PUT5268.jpg

and yes.. im sure the first thing that pops out in the pics is the sweet Redline stand from our very own site sponsor!

Hahaha, I'm sure it looks something like that.. I was about two inches away using a wide angle lens.. Diff angles always look good..

Ps. That's how I make my girl feel pretty, she get to be washed by the bikini clad girlfriend!!! :laugh:

and yes.. im sure the first thing that pops out in the pics is the sweet Redline stand from our very own site sponsor!

Yes the stand was the first thing i looked at :whistle:, the pic of the head light looks like a dog jumping at the camera to see what it is

Back