Fighting with insuriance companies

No_Limits

Registered
In Sept of this year i had to lay my bike down. A lady in a minivan pulled out about five foot in front of me and i kinda paniked and locked up both brakes n went down. Bike got totalled n i got banged up a bit ( now i know why u wear the right gear when riding). The thing thats aggrevating is that the cops report doesnt look good towards me and is putting the thing as my fault. I had no signs and she came offa a stop in front of me. The cops are making it seem that i shoulda just stayed on the bike and ramed into the minivan she was driving and risked killing myself instead of laying the bike down and at living to tell about it.

I was rear ended last month and her insurance co. were being jerks so I got a lawyer . If she pulled out in front of you its her fault . See a lawyer .

Ive talked with a lawyer but i have to wait till everything is healed up before i can proceed with that. Im not really looking to get rich as hell offa this but ive been offa work since the 11 of sept and i want to get compensation and hospital bills payed and at least have enough money to get a new bike outa it. I live in indiana and got one of the most cut throat lawyers for personall injury out here so hopefully thatll help make everything proceed quicker im looking into going to the mmi school in the near future and i want all the bs done before i go there

Back