Fi light on gen 1 2004

USMCRET2015

Registered
I'm looking for the Jump 2 on my busa my FI light is on. Ive pulled the rear fairings off already.. I want to find out what the code is before I take it to suzuki.

Remove the rear seat/hump(no need to take off any plastic) and look on the left side for a covered connector. It should have two wires going to a connector, if memerory serves its a white connector.. With the ignition on and kill switch off (run position), jump the two wires on this connector.Use a piece of wire,a paper clip,whatever. Look at the dash's top display. It will reveal a code or sometimes multiple codes listed sequentially. Write them down and refer to your manual or us. If you want a manual I post a link to one on-line in a minute.

RSD.

Rubbersidedown...

Yeah actually the plastic on the left side has to be removed. It's tucked away underneath part of the frame work the connection is also all black

Rubbersidedown

I may have made a boo boo. I found the connection you were talking about. It was tucked behind a few other things. Is this what Im looking for?

Cj.pdf.jpg

Back