Fell over...

chowda633

Registered
Was not going to post this lol but why not we all make mistakes! That one thread was right about first 15 minutes of riding with accidents! All 3 of mine have been in that time frame.

My first one I went around a corner 2 fast with the wrong body positioning and the bike kicked out from underneath me. On my 600

Next time was being stupid and got to much of the front brake and low sided on the 600 again. This was all before the busa.

I was about 5 minutes out from the house and thought I was about to miss my exit so I slammed on the front brake and came to almost a complete stop and what I estimate is that the front wheel was turned enough so when I came to a full stop I lost my center of balance and over she went! I had a full suit on and I knew she was going over so I half jumped off and fell on my ass. Luckily my buddy and sis where behind me and where able to get her back on her feet. Just some minor fender scratches and my ego destroyed :( live and learn! WORST PART WAS IT WAS NOT EVEN MY ON RAMP! I completely lost my train of thought and was supposed to go to the next one! My buddy was like why are you going this way?

Point is don't try and "shortcut" something on your bike. If you miss a turn just continue on and "SAFELY" make the turn around.

Sux bro, I aint goin lie; dumped mine within first week (gettin use to LOW speeds w/passenger):11zpissed:

wanted to kick it....like it was the bikes fault or something. I never will understand that natural split-second instinct:whistle:

Back