Almost crashed last night!!

Last night my wife and I was on our way back home and we came up to a stop sign i let her go first then i went (thank god she was way in front of me) i saw a armadillo in the road i reved my motor and it ran across then i felt like something just hit me in the foot next thing i know my tire is trying to put my foot thru the swingarm i look up and im heading into the bridge. so i slammed on brakes hit the grass and just layed it over. got my foot unstuck pick up the bike one footed and rode 1st all the way home IT WASNT BUT 3500 FEET AWAY!!!! My wife just sitting under the shed waiting for me and when i pulled up she panic she wanted to know why i was covered in blood WELL what happened was i wasnt paying att to the other side of the road were there was another ARMADILLO . Im brused but not broked and when i fell over i let my leg take the fall not the bike so its sore but i dont have one scratch on my fairings but im now missing the lower fairing that covers the recitifer andbody have a spare???? The lesson i learned last night just because one leaves doesnt mean your clear..........

glad you came out without any worse damage :beerchug: i kicked one of those suckers in AR one night to keep it from going under my bike, felt like it just about tore my foot off and my knee was sore for almost a week from the shock...i think it would have messed my ankle up if i hadn't had my Oxtars on!

Glad your ok, Your a TRUE street soldier, thats right.....DON'T need no STINKING plastic frame sliders...That leg worked good and its free, it will heal rite up :thumbsup:

Back