Buddy lost his life last night.

Ryu88

Registered
My buddy Dave was sadly killed on his GSXR600 last night. He was coming down an off ramp when he hit the State Route, not sure what happened exactly (I know he was speeding), but he ended up flipping the bike over (went over his handle bars).

He was life flighted to the hospital where he sadly succumbed to his injuries.

Now that nicer weather is heading our (well at least my) way, remember everyone.....

....It might be fun to go fast, but its not worth risking your life. If you wanna drag your bike do it at the track.

Have fun and please be safe.

--James

R.I.P Dave

Sorry for your loss. Always hard to hear the news, and remember the last phone call or face to face conversation. Condolences to his family.

That is truly sad .
I can't tell you how many friends i've lost to bike accidents but it's a few.
Always as a biker hard to deal with.
I hope he did not suffer much .

RIP Dave

I'm sorry for your loss. I think most of us have lost someone to a motorcycle crash at some point, and it's certainly not easy. You'll find a lot of support here if you need it.

RIP Dave

Thanks for offering the support man. I am doing ok so far, I just feel bad for his family (he was just a kid, had just turned 22). It is never easy to bury a child, especially when he is taken away at such a young age.

Sadly his life had just begun and was cut tragically short.

RIP Dave, sorry to hear about the loss of your friend!
Posted via Mobile Device

r.i.p. to dave and sorry for your loss james. my condolences to his family and friends.

Sad to hear

post-6-44059-fallen_riderz.jpg

Rest in Peace brother Dave.

James, i am in southern Ohio and if you need anything or just want to talk, PM me.

RIP fellow rider.

My condolences for your loss, brother.

Ride safe, ride sane; stick around awhile.

Back