Outlawed out for good

outlawed

Donating Member
Registered
Last night i was on my way home and was commin down 140 in bellingham. Some ##### ass kid on a kawaski commin in the opisit direction trys to pass 3 cars lookin up and realisin im right there commin the other way freaks out. Drops his bike send it at me about 50 miles an hour when im at 40 15 feet away. the freaker was side ways hit my front tire i went over the bars and end up next to my baby i was cryin when i rolled over and witnessed it. she was on fire my baby was on fire on a lawn my poor bike. lookin down at my foot couldnt move i broke the top of the foot a break thats rare to occure. i need to be operated on . BTW the kids bike isnt his its his uncles uninsured an un registerd he got arested he had minor scrapes becuse he low ended it to get off . Lost my rolex lost my sneakers and now i lost my pride and lost my courrage this sux if there is any parts i can salvage ill let you all know im hoppin my brand new hid's can be saved if not im hopin rythem can produce a reciet form xenon king for me so i can claim it on the loss also.

Dang, that really sucks Bro, I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Did you come into contact with his bike or did you flip casue of the front brakes....Sry bought the accident espically the fire part wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. I know you dont want to here and cause i didnt but the bike can be replaced your life cant

Jeez you were lucky , that could have been a lot worse ,

Wow, it could have been worse I guess... I'm sorry about your bike. I think I would have bawled liek a baby seeing my bike in flames! Good luck with the surgery. Speedy recovery.

WoW
wow.gif
REALLY sorry to hear about the crash. Wonder why the kid spazzed and dumped it. Why not just move toward the center line while you move to the outside? GEESH! Seems like a TOTAL WASTE. Sux about him being uninsured. Might wanna use the police report to call his parents and see who's buying you the new Busa and outfitting it like yours was! Don't think for a SECOND I wouldn't!
Heal fast and Forgive his stupidity. If ya don't it will eat you up slowly
blush.gif

Keep us posted.
Moose

SO sorry for your lost. Hopefully its totalled and you get a new one. Wish you a speedy recovery.

That's too bad. Get well soon. Your pride and courage should be fine, you did nothing wrong. You can't control what other people do. Keep your head up.

Man-o-man, sorry to hear about that first thing this morning. Hope all goes good with the surgery, get better soon.

the injuries and pride will heal....been there.
I mouse-trapped myself and watch my baby go end over end at 65MPH.
Road rash on my butt crack and my left foot was facing backwards were all I really experienced...besides the depression of seeing my bike a few weeks later.
After an 8 inch plate and 6 screws in my ankle...it took me 6 years, to get back in the game...but it feels like I never left.

Now I spend more on gear and safety than performance mods and have a different perspective.

take your time and get another hobby for a while.
it will come back to you.
wink.gif

Back