Fear

Bright side to that story - didn't he go on to become somewhat "famous" in the adult industry? Before her, he was nothing :rofl:

Oh hahahaha.. When I first read that I saw ministry.. "Pastor John Wayne Bobbitt Uncut, Ministry of Reconstructed Erections in Faith under our almighty creator."

Oh hahahaha.. When I first read that I saw ministry.. "Pastor John Wayne Bobbitt Uncut, Ministry of Reconstructed Erections in Faith under our almighty creator."

:rofl: See, he's *somebody* now...he owes her everything :laugh:

people texting while driving,lost in cell phone land while thier two feet in to my lane. ( I drive an 18 wheeler) while thier next to an 80.000lbs truck do 70mph:poke: HEY! LOOK WHATS NEXT TO YA DUMB AZZ!:moon: oh and being under water. I can set on the couch and hold my breath, but put me under water and i freak!

Like this?

[video=facebook;328964517158847]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=328964517158847[/video]

Heights, when I used to take the kids on a roller coaster or anything involving heights, I'd come off a nervous wreck. They loved it of course.:laugh:

The only irrational fear I have is snakes.

Hey Arch, would that be the infamous, non-venomous "Zipper Snake" that trikes fear from heaven in you at the sight of natures most common snake?

Ahhhhhhhh, sounds like you have had first hand experience with this creature! I bet there is an amateur video of this encounter hidden away in a closet some place, eh? ???

Come on Arch, cough up the video! We are all waiting :shocked:

:laugh:

I can't swim so my biggest fear is big body's of water. I'm super nervous on any boat. Also I don't think I would enjoy flying in a plane, jumping out of one would probably make me poo myself but I want to do it.

Heights. I don't know if it's a "fear" or something else. I get vertigo really bad, up a little ways and the world starts trying to spin around, dizzy almost feinting type thing.
Even watching YouTube videos like this can do it to me..

Other than that, not much that I can think of.

Stupid crap. We're not in control.

Fear is a good thing. Otherwise we'd walk off the tops of buildings, etc. and die.

As a father I fear the unknown. I fear for my families and children's future in this country.

And Bots fears these....
EggJy.jpg

Heights, when I used to take the kids on a roller coaster or anything involving heights, I'd come off a nervous wreck. They loved it of course.:laugh:

+ 1 on heights... looking down at high rise, mountains, even when i drive and turn on a bridge i get so scared, i hold on tight to steering wheel and turn slowley withough looking anywhere other than road!!:laugh:
watching movies or some reality show that shows the hight from tall building scares the @hit out of me!!:laugh:

Back