Fear

Projekt

Registered
Everyone has fears and you have all probably read about the benefits of managing fear so I will not regurgitate that psychobabble here now.

The question is: What do you fear most?

My biggest fear is Failure.... Followed closely by subjugation.

im not afraid to fail ...i have done it most my life...i am afraid of what i cannot control, afraid of things degrading in this country to a point i cannot provide for my family and am stripped of all my basic rights, and having to say...'I TOLD YOU SO"

I think I totally agree with that Projekt. I don't really have normal fears (height, speed, injury, death, etc.). The only irrational fear I have is snakes.

like these!!

GEDC0299.jpg

im usually afraid when im not in control (ex. im on a roller coaster,someone else is driving fast and im passenger, riding B**** on a bike) and I'm scared of heights...think thats it tho...ive been getting better about riding roller coasters tho.

people texting while driving,lost in cell phone land while thier two feet in to my lane. ( I drive an 18 wheeler) while thier next to an 80.000lbs truck do 70mph:poke: HEY! LOOK WHATS NEXT TO YA DUMB AZZ!:moon: oh and being under water. I can set on the couch and hold my breath, but put me under water and i freak!

Flying is a huge fear of mine; I've done it over and over, but short of doping me up (Xanax helps), I am never NOT a complete wreck from the moment I board the plane until we land. I hide it as much as I can, so I'm not that insane person trying to open the doors during flight or anything like that :laugh: I do not understand where the fear comes from...I *think* it's not having any control, and for this control freak, that's a problem :whistle:

i don't like giant roller coasters and i rather fly in small planes rather than big commercial jets--don't know why--but i do like going really fast on motorcycles--don't know why--

I can't really think of anything I'm "scared" of. Love reptiles, tolerate spiders, no fear of heights or flying. I don't know. Fear that I won't get my bike put back together? I dunno

The only real "fear" I have is riding passenger in a car aside from being comfortable with 4-5 really really good friends of mine. I love roller coasters and thrill rides, so maybe it's more of an OCD thing than a fear. I drive anytime a group of us goes somewhere

Out great country going to s##t. My grandaughter paying our national bills. Weenies turning us into sheep. :banghead:

Flying is a huge fear of mine; I've done it over and over, but short of doping me up (Xanax helps), I am never NOT a complete wreck from the moment I board the plane until we land. I hide it as much as I can, so I'm not that insane person trying to open the doors during flight or anything like that :laugh: I do not understand where the fear comes from...I *think* it's not having any control, and for this control freak, that's a problem :whistle:

I will get on anything that has a 50/50 chance of getting airborne. I love to fly no matter what the plane or helo. Guess I need to hang out with skydvr some as he know how to get out of them if necessary!:laugh:

I will get on anything that has a 50/50 chance of getting airborne. I love to fly no matter what the plane or helo. Guess I need to hang out with skydvr some as he know how to get out of them if necessary!:laugh:

Insane :laugh: That's how Omar is too though...never met a guy that LOVES turbulence :rofl:

There's not enough money in the world for me to do what skydvr does :lol:

Okay... I will admit what really scares me. Lorena Bobbitt. Where is that knife emoticon when you need it..

Okay... I will admit what really scares me. Lorena Bobbitt. Where is that knife emoticon when you need it..

Bright side to that story - didn't he go on to become somewhat "famous" in the adult industry? Before her, he was nothing :rofl:

Back