Favorite Mod?

I need to heated grip the busa, for sure. it's the favorite mod to my KTM.

Heated gloves instead. Bike to bike with just a battery pigtail to connect.
They heat the back sides of your hands too, the part exposed to the cold wind.
As opposed to holding a hot grip while the backs of your hands and fingers freeze.

I've got both.... Heated grips on my HD and a set of heated gloves for my busa. They both work and have their advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage of the heated grips are they will always be there when you need them. Some days may start out hot and by nights fall the temps plummet so you may not wear your heated gloves and be a couple hours from home when you need them while they are sitting on the shelf.......

The heated gloves are definitely more effective warming your hands. I have a set of Mobile Warming leather gauntlet style gloves. They are a tad bulky @ 1st but I adjusted pretty quick and hardly noticed after a while. I was out with a buddy for 2+ hours ripping up the road in 30 degree weather with no problem.

ECU Flash

o.png

So many choices, but favorite mod on my Gen 1 was full suspension upgraded matched to my riding weight. Traxxion AK-20 upfront and Penske 8983 out back.

I would say my core moto braided lines, much improved feel. Then the brocks pipe and pc. the rest is all eye candy, lol.

you guys can send me money for some ohlins of my ohn ;)

LOL , I'm hearing you , but can't help out bro !! Personally , I'm on a mission to save / make more $ , for another Busa (project) !
Some of my so called mates say I must suffer excruciating arm pain when I reach into my wallet $ pocket , because it's not seen often ... especially when I declare I'm saving up $ . Those particular bastards often accuse me of being a real tight ass , suggesting I put a piece of coal where the sun don't shine , and in next to no time I should have a nice new diamond for myself to sell $$ !! They must think I'd try anything to cash up !!
Cheers

I think Racetech is gonna be my next mod, followed by some time at the racetrack, then maybe some spray. unless someone wants to throw a macintosh 4 over arm at me for super cheap...
Hi all. I just ordered my 6 to 12 over Mcintosch swing arm! also a Ti spring for my rear shock and 14 Ti pistons for my Baranger brakes also Ti bolts to go with the Ti banjo bolts and bleaders . I also have aluminum banjos. I know about the empty wallet mine is flat all the time

Back