How many miles before major mods

Wayneovich

Registered
Im contemplating I was gonna wait until the 1000 mile mark But what about after the 600 mile service mods would be a PCIII, BMC, and R77 The Dyno would have to wait though.What's your thoughts

Last edited:
I did mine.... full exhaust the day I got the bike. Rode her in easy for almost 800 miles... then got it tuned and let her rip! I think youll be fine if you do it after 1k!

nothing has to wait unless your concerned with warranty.

factories dyno new engines, engine builders dyno high performance engines.

You HP gain per $$ that you are talking about are not worth the expense. Simply get dual R-77 cans and be done with it.

I would wait till you have the money to do all the mods and take it to the dyno to get it tuned. I don't know if riding it around with the mods that you have planned for it will hurt the bike. I would just get all the work done as soon as possible.

I would wait till you have the money to do all the mods and take it to the dyno to get it tuned. I don't know if riding it around with the mods that you have planned for it will hurt the bike. I would just get all the work done as soon as possible.

Good point do it right the first time :thumbsup:

You HP gain per $$ that you are talking about are not worth the expense. Simply get dual R-77 cans and be done with it.

Racer with all due respect I will disagree.
I gained almost 25 hp from PC V , Brocks AH , K&N and dyno tune.
Altogether it was about 1500 .
Worth it very much to me.
His numbers may not be so great because it seems Blanca was a dud from the factory.
Her oem hp numbers were lower than others I have seen but after afm parts n tune she's wicked.

Wayne you'll have plenty of time to mod it.
Break it in to make sure nothing breaks .
Last thing you want is at 540 miles have a need for warranty and a dealer/s who won't touch it because they may say you voided it by changing it all around !

Agreed don't do other stuff until you can afford to take it to dyno for custom tune .
There are generic maps that would work fine but if it was me and it was I had all done same day at perf shop and rode home done as far as that was concerned .

Racer with all due respect I will disagree.
I gained almost 25 hp from PC V , Brocks AH , K&N and dyno tune.
Altogether it was about 1500 .
Worth it very much to me.
His numbers may not be so great because it seems Blanca was a dud from the factory.
Her oem hp numbers were lower than others I have seen but after afm parts n tune she's wicked.

Wayne you'll have plenty of time to mod it.
Break it in to make sure nothing breaks .
Last thing you want is at 540 miles have a need for warranty and a dealer/s who won't touch it because they may say you voided it by changing it all around !
With conservative numbers I figure you are closer to $1900 most people can not get dyno time for free. Still doesn't seem worth it to me. My last bike had all of those type of modifications and the difference really didn't impress me.

1100 for Brocks
250 for PCV
275 for Tune
89 for XTRE
50 for KN

$1764 in receipts, I'll meet you half way.

It is a bit exp yes, but the diff in the way the bike feels weight wise is incredible.
You literally can feel the weight gone from both sides.
The bike is now a completely diff riding bike, not counting HP gained but just much more to my liking.

Comes out to be about $100 for each HP you want to add to a certain point no matter what your modding.

3000 for a turbo set up, +50 hp. sounds like the most efficient option to me.

I had a list before I even bought the bike, or even found the bike. Started modding as soon as I got the bike home.

displayimage.php

Suzuki Hayabusa Mods Modifications- World's Fastest Motorcycle | Pashnit

The list eventually became a reality built into this page that chronicled the experiences. :cheerleader:

Back