Favorite Mod?

Registered
Just looking for your personal touches. I've read the threads front and back. But I know your holding out on something. What turns you on?
My mods are...
Bmc filter
Corbin seats
-1 +3 Super sprox 530 kit
Speedo healer
Pc5
Full yoshi r77 single side exhaust
Clear front/rear signals
Led reflectors

Not sure what tune the bike is running or the numbers. Contemplating setting a dyno run up with Smithers to see absolutes, if it's worth it.? What am I missing?

Personally it is hard for me to pick my favorite mod. With as much money as I have dumped into this bike my favorite mod is probably the $7 trunk mod. Throttlemeister running a very close second.

Personally it is hard for me to pick my favorite mod. With as much money as I have dumped into this bike my favorite mod is probably the $7 trunk mod. Throttlemeister running a very close second.
Whats this $7 trunk mod you speak of.

For some reason I can't post links from my phone. Just search trunk mod.
20150530_141003.jpg

I can post pics though.

I don't consider my V1 a mod, more of a money saver as it's saved me thousands over the years. A V1 should be optional from the factory if not standard equipment.... I do like the Throttlemeister on tour and the hump mod makes it easier to store stuff. The Buell peg mod helps my old crash knee too.

the r1/r6 throttle mod is up there for me. partially because it;s cheap but in your head you think you went up like a 1/2 tooth in the rear.
i would agree with the trash can mod in the trunk as well

Nosbig; are you saying your Throttlemeister beats your fully electronic cruise control as a mod favorite? I still have and use my Throttlemeister too, but mine has got to be my Audiovox vacuum/electronic cruise control, with my rear view camera running a close second.

Favourite mod.... TURBO....
Second fav.... fatty back tire...
Third....better brakes.

Rubb.

Nosbig; are you saying your Throttlemeister beats your fully electronic cruise control as a mod favorite? I still have and use my Throttlemeister too, but mine has got to be my Audiovox vacuum/electronic cruise control, with my rear view camera running a close second.

I love my cruise control but to be honest I use the throttlemeister more often. I only use cruise for longer periods of time. The throttlemeister I use for many reasons.

I don't consider my V1 a mod, more of a money saver as it's saved me thousands over the years. A V1 should be optional from the factory if not standard equipment.... I do like the Throttlemeister on tour and the hump mod makes it easier to store stuff. The Buell peg mod helps my old crash knee too.

It's not a V1 but I understand.
20160616_174024.jpg

I'm unsure of what trash can to use.
Most any black plastic can from Wal-Mart that has a rectangular shape.
Standard kitchen can, or shorter. Height doesn't matter.

This picture shows the shape of the bottom and sides of the trashcan.
SDC11240.JPG

Better brake pads and lines
Levers
Progrip 761 grips
Trunk mod
Ecu flash
Folding license plate
And not a real mod, but set the suspension sag, and adjust the controls for YOU!
First and best thing to do on any bike.

Better brake pads and lines
Levers
Progrip 761 grips
Trunk mod
Ecu flash
Folding license plate
And not a real mod, but set the suspension sag, and adjust the controls for YOU!
First and best thing to do on any bike.

I'm in the preliminary stages of fork seals and have a few questions on spring replacement and adjustment. I'd appreciate if you would chime in with your knowledge. Thanks.

Back