Fastest hayabusa ever

monkeybutlr

Registered
What is the fastest hayabusa in terms of top speed. (rockets included)
wowold.gif

http://www.iomtt.com/tt-2008.aspx

Check out these guys , real bike riders and racers .
although there is no Hayabusa's in it there is fast bikes riding around an insane course with no safety barriers .
gives you an idea how they can strangle enough speed out of a GSX1000 on country roads .
Moto GP and Superbike riders should take note
thses guys ride on real roads on real bikes and do it all for fun . true riders, not premadonnas

Best thing about owning a Hayabusa is the fact you don't have too do 200 too prove anything you already have by owning it , pure good taste and an appreciation of beauty .

nothing like 2 turbo busa engines in a streamliner for around 800hp....

It is incredible to see a straemliner @ 350mph but that is with a special designed engine non-Busa.

carpenter racing built a busa that was the worlds fastest naturally aspirated motorcycle at like 229mph not sure if that still holds but i was checkin out the pics and article while i was there last month gettin mine back

To be a honest post I beleve this should be limited to normal street "possable" mtorcycles, Lee went 260.11 Charley went 259.56, also a couple other were in the 250s these were "normal looking motorcyles" no rockets, streamliners, two engines or anything like that, and if Dave.O had not died, I would geuss there would have be 2 or 3 others over 260

Back