Is the Hayabusa the fastest ?

Hey Revlis..... Had one of those "spooky" slow speed u-turns. In fact it just fell over. I was able to fix it up as good as new for $50 worth of Color-rite spray paint, but I'll tell you one thing, THE LEGS STAY DOWN FROM NOW ON FOR THE SLOW SPEED U-TURNS. It just kind of sucks itself into the pavement. It really is wierd.

Johncal

Hey Revlis..... Had one of those "spooky" slow speed u-turns. In fact it just fell over. I was able to fix it up as good as new for $50 worth of Color-rite spray paint, but I'll tell you one thing, THE LEGS STAY DOWN FROM NOW ON FOR THE SLOW SPEED U-TURNS. It just kind of sucks itself into the pavement. It really is wierd.

Johncal
Yeah, I think I just have a mental block or something. I can toodle around cutting tight little fig 8's on my buddies CBR600. But on the Busa, it always seems to need to much clutch feathering or something...slightly snatchy initial throttle inputs don't help.

Everyone always wants to know what is fastest . . .

Truth is the Hayabusa is the right piece of equipment.

This with a rider that is capable of riding it to its full potential will be hard for anything to beat.

50% of the product is the rider or driver.

I personally will never stop learning.

Just mho .

Back