the fastest color .

Suzuki changed
the frame color to
black did they not ?

And not because it
made them slower . . .

:race:

Last edited:
Oh...right,fastest color. When re-painting your bike go easy on the metal flake. The fastest color will be the one that weighs less by volume than the others.Makes sense right?
Ok,back to the hot gurlz.
Rubb.

200.gif

...now YOU are cop-bait......

Very clean looking bike.
It’s funny. State police here just got bodycams. So no more saying hey I’m a cop when they stop you. Now you just have to sit quietly and hand them your police id then they go back to their cars. They come back hand you everything and say have a nice day. Lol. But that’s only if you stop. I do not stop. Ever on a bike. Except the Harley. I’m got chased down on that bike once. Lmao

It’s funny. State police here just got bodycams. So no more saying hey I’m a cop when they stop you. Now you just have to sit quietly and hand them your police id then they go back to their cars. They come back hand you everything and say have a nice day. Lol. But that’s only if you stop. I do not stop. Ever on a bike. Except the Harley. I’m got chased down on that bike once. Lmao
I read not too long ago a on duty cop in a marked cruiser pulled over another on duty cop in an unmarked cruiser and charged her with street racing and impounded the cruiser....

That's how bad it's getting for cops these days...

I sure don't know why anyone would want to be one these days...

Back