Fastest color......... oh boy

I say yes

48A07BA2-A572-4509-AFF4-A14F0B4BEAA5.jpeg

Quoted from a previous post I made:

Well, based on the index of refraction for colors, red is the fastest and purple is the slowest. Black would likely fall behind purple.

Since black is not really considered a color, the laws of physics doesn't apply. Therefore.....black is the fastest.

Quoted from a previous post I made:

Well, based on the index of refraction for colors, red is the fastest and purple is the slowest. Black would likely fall behind purple.

Since black is not really considered a color, the laws of physics doesn't apply. Therefore.....black is the fastest.
But see you have to break the rules to try and say black is faster then red :lol: , (in your case you have some red so it does give you an extra horse or two)

Uhm actually (push up nerd glasses) Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue Hayabusa always infront of any other color.View attachment 1601294
So.....blue is shorter and smaller? Huh. Interesting you admit that :poke: :lol:

The fastest color will never be known because it is too fast for the eye to see!
Settled. Oh and the picture of the black busa below was taken with a special camera used to catch objects at very high speeds.

Well, I guess that means black
is still the fastest
!

Back