Famous military sayings

C 1 30 rollindownthestrip Air borne soldiers onaonewaytrip
Stand up hookup shuffletothedoor Jump right out atthecountoffour

For anyone whose been on a run
tounge.gif

wow u jacked that up pretty good..

c130 rolling down the strip... (insert unit here, ie white knights) gonna take a little trip , stand up , buckle up and shuffle to the door.. jump right out and shout Marine Corps

Layeff!, Right!, Layeff!, right!, when I say layeff!, your left foot strikes the deck!.  In my ear for 15 fuggin min's at the top of his lungs until it dawned on me that "I" was out of step cause I wasnt allowed to look and see on my 1st day.   Then I learned that some guy named Jodi was screwin my girl every day while I was gone, and that her new name was mary jane R.C.  according to my DI.

tounge.gif
When were you at MCRD?

wow.gif
Can you remember being told to get in line for your head to be shaved? "Alright Gentlemen, Face Forward Nutts to Butts!"

"Get on line! No not fast enough,now we're gonna dig a little in my pit!

"The first thing out of your mouth will be Sir,the last thing out of your mouth will be Sir!, understand?"

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142258245 -->

military_drill_instructor_intimidation_lg_wht.gif

"Jodie is gonna be taking care of your girlfriend for the next 11 weeks!"

" If you ever,EVER see my cover hit the deck,it better be arse holes and elbows getting it back on my dome!"

The United States Marine Corps provides the enemy with the best opportunity to die for their country

shoot, move, and communicate!
i'm up, he see's me, i'm down!
back blast area clear!
oh, and a personal fav. - gas,gas,gas
laugh.gif

Back