Family competition!

yeti

Registered
I have a busa which I've done a few things to including full muzzy exhaust, power commander, dog bones, front strap, stretched 5 inches over, shinko rear tire, small air box mod, pair valve, geared -1 front and +2 rear. Haven't been to the strip since I've done all this, just the exhaust and power commander and I was running high 6's. He's getting an R1 raven and my question is: what all would he have to do to run with me/beat me?

thumb_up.gif

I bet all he would have to do is stretch and lower, gear like you, get a full system and PC, and at the 1/4 mile if he is as good or better rider than you he would spank the crap out of you.

As far as riding I have a little more experience but probably not enough to make a difference. I would say we are on the same level. I was mainly getting toward the machines, without going with nitrous or a turbo could he beat me? Because if he can...its time for me to do some major upgrades! Can't let him beat me, he'd never let me live it down.

I have a busa which I've done a few things to including full muzzy exhaust, power commander, dog bones, front strap, stretched 5 inches over, shinko rear tire, small air box mod, pair valve, geared -1 front and +2 rear.  Haven't been to the strip since I've done all this, just the exhaust and power commander and I was running high 6's.  He's getting an R1 raven and my question is: what all would he have to do to run with me/beat me?
Not much but comes down to rider IMO.

I bet all he would have to do is stretch and lower, gear like you, get a full system and PC, and at the 1/4 mile if he is as good or better rider than you he would spank the crap out of you.
Think he's talking 1/8th... 6 secs... do you read these posts... huh... do you Adam
rock.gif

poke.gif
Ok 1/8 or the 1/4 I think it would
spank.gif
with the same mods if he was just as good or better rider the R1 is a quick A$$ Bike

Yeah, the R1 isn't a joke. It can keep up with a Busa if he has the same mods and maybe a little more talent (ballz) than you. But if he can't launch...it is over!
thumb_up.gif

Back