Fall Bash - Sep 21-23 2012

Looks like I'll make it. Got project heating up but if no problems this week I plan to get down there Friday. Staying at Microtel. Not sure it's worth it though with someone to ride the chicken.???

Hey guys, if the weather holds it looks like I may be able to come early Friday and stay until late afternoon Saturday. Last year was my first Bash and I had a ball. Don't have a room yet so I hope I can find one when I get there.

No more Bucati! Had to step up a notch. $10.5K plus a Ducati gets you a new bike. I leave tomorrow morning to start the trek. I have work in Atlanta on Tuesday and fun starting in Robinsville on Wednesday! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

No more Bucati! Had to step up a notch. $10.5K plus a Ducati gets you a new bike. I leave tomorrow morning to start the trek. I have work in Atlanta on Tuesday and fun starting in Robinsville on Wednesday! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

It will be great to see you again Steve. I talked to Pappy the other day so the cats out of the bag. LOL Congrats! I will be up Thursday afternoon sometime, going to work till 3 then head up that way. See ya soon. :)

As of now, GixxerHP/Jen and I are the only ones in 207 and 209. We lost DNGrumpy, RoosterRider007, and Lycan.:banghead: So we got 2 rooms and a sofa opened up for Weds-Sun. So anyone interested Please let GixxerHP and I know!

If we dont fill the rooms, i may not be able to make it! Due to funds!

Get off the fence folks and take the extra spaces. Our cottage is full, but John has room and the Phillips is full, so dont think you can roll in without reservations.

John, what's your schedule looking like?

Hey guys, if the weather holds it looks like I may be able to come early Friday and stay until late afternoon Saturday. Last year was my first Bash and I had a ball. Don't have a room yet so I hope I can find one when I get there.

Racerv is coming from Easley with room for another bike. PM Gixxerhp as he has open space in his cottage.:beerchug:

ok folks here is gixerhp math101... 2 people in 4 bedroom cabin=$100 a night per person. versus an efficiency at 87 bucks a night. so help him save the money by joining them in the cottage thus being able for him to afford another bottle of rum!! :drink:beerchug:0__s:

I had to wait until last minute before announcing that I was planning on trying to make it to a Bash. All previous attempts have resulted in severe weather such as last year or food poisoning as in this spring. By not saying anything publicly it appears as if the weather gods have missed another chance to foil my plans.
Leaving WV wed morning early enough to ride some that day. All that I need is somewhere to stash my wife while I am riding. If there is no entertainment in Robbinsville it's really going to cost to leave her camping out in Pigeon Forge with all that shopping.

I had to wait until last minute before announcing that I was planning on trying to make it to a Bash. All previous attempts have resulted in severe weather such as last year or food poisoning as in this spring. By not saying anything publicly it appears as if the weather gods have missed another chance to foil my plans.
Leaving WV wed morning early enough to ride some that day. All that I need is somewhere to stash my wife while I am riding. If there is no entertainment in Robbinsville it's really going to cost to leave her camping out in Pigeon Forge with all that shopping.
Danielle and Kim will be hanging out and most likely going shopping, she will have company. Get with GixerHP regarding a room. Don't make plans if you don't intend on showing up.

Back