Fall Bash 2012 is in the books

dk55belair

Registered
So we took a few pics.

This bash was the smallest I've been to, but good Quality folks. Met a few new peeps.

Took my son to his first bash, and he hasnt quit smiling. We are truly blessed to enjoy riding with him.

He finally knows what we love about our .org friends and family. (well most of them anyway:poke:)

So, look who showed up 75 lbs lighter.(2nd Pic) Big Willie and his son Dakota.

So we dont get Slagle's girlfriend and GixerHp's g/f mixed up, we'll call them Jen I and Jen II

DSC07193.jpg

DSC07194.jpg

DSC07195.jpg

DSC07196.jpg

DSC07197.jpg

DSC07198.jpg

DSC07202.jpg

DSC07201.jpg

DSC07203.jpg

DSC07204.jpg

Looks so much warmer than it was in April. I think I'm still cold from that.
Glad you had a good time. Thanks for the pics.

I hate that we missed the last day, but I'm so glad we were able to make the trip.

lets see if this works.. It was supposed to get linked up last night but the internet from the phillips was slow enough that the video was still uploading after ~30 minutes..

Oh and by the way,, It's not totally in the books, Im STILL HERE! :whistle:

Gixerhp, What happened to you this morning? The music was on outside and I wandered into your cabin but you were not to be found :( So I left :p

lets see if this works.. It was supposed to get linked up last night but the internet from the phillips was slow enough that the video was still uploading after ~30 minutes..

Not quite a rooster ride but still cool! Glad all had a good time, sorry I missed it. Best wishes for John.

Gixerhp, What happened to you this morning? The music was on outside and I wandered into your cabin but you were not to be found :( So I left :p

I'm so sorry we missed giving you and your lovely riding companion a big send off. We had wandered up to the restaurant with DK and the crew. Your cabin was empty when we came back down. :(

Be sure to bring a sign with you next time that says "I'm not GixerHP!" :laugh::laugh:

Back