Fairings (Amazon.ca)

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone used these fairings? I was thinking on grabbing a cheap set so I can change my bike back to black.

61oY-VNCcsL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Has anyone used these fairings? I was thinking on grabbing a cheap set so I can change my bike back to black.
hell - CDN$ 638.699 - that´s not really cheap, i guess (ok free shipping, but ...)
and the "little prob" is that you have to get an additionally plastic cover for ur tank from same seller
i´ve seen none of em in the pics.

hell - CDN$ 638.699 - that´s not really cheap, i guess (ok free shipping, but ...)
and the "little prob" is that you have to get an additionally plastic cover for ur tank from same seller
i´ve seen none of em in the pics.
My tank is black already...it would cost me around $1000+ to get my existing fairings painted black..

Bored. . . Or ‘the Chairman of the Bored’..?
I’ve got a set of Chinese fairings, they included the abs plastic tank cover.
in my opinion and experience of owning and using these for the last 3 years/38,000kms they are great value for the money.
I paid NZ$950 incl postage and taxes.

I have heard hit or miss stories on the aftermarket plastics. I would check out the vendors site closely and look for reviews. Though amazon its not amazon. The price looks good. I would advise you to adjust your search a little and find one that includes tank cover. Colors will not match if you dont.

I have heard hit or miss stories on the aftermarket plastics. I would check out the vendors site closely and look for reviews. Though amazon its not amazon. The price looks good. I would advise you to adjust your search a little and find one that includes tank cover. Colors will not match if you dont.
My tank is already black so I wouldn't use a tank cover even if it came with one.

I say go for it. I've got the original oem white in storage, the current oem red/silver on at the moment, and considering a graphic race replica Chinese set for something different..

I'm just kind of mulling it over for now...I do like my bike the way it sits as it is unique-nobody has one with this color scheme...

If I return it to black, it will be one of many out there...

Hard decision to make.

You keep saying "back to black"... are we to assume that your bike was originally black? If so, where'd those fairings go?
It was and is originally a black bike. It was like this when I got it so not sure where they went...

Back